Der Riese Mods Work

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Trentlio, Aug 6, 2009 with 39 replies and 4,992 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trentlio

Trentlio Newbie

Ratings:
    Did anyone else get mods to work in multiplayer with Der Riese? I have had luck with that, but I coded something a little differently myself and I am not sure if I am the only one who knows how to do it so far. Thanks for feedback.

2. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nar i cant either lol it does work on solo tho

• Like Like x 1
  3. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Shhhh..feel free to pm me that info...please.

4. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah been trying for hours. Feel free to whisper it in a pm for me also.:smile:

5. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
  6. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Oh?!? So the Diet Mod gets the cool stuff! How selfish!

Lol Just playing but it would be nice if you shared with us, through PM of course.

7. TurdSnack

TurdSnack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dont release it,only give it to people who you see who are not just leeching please

8. vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    Maybe has something to do with enabling saves in co-op?

And, I wasn't looking for any special treatment...at all. I wish he would just tell us, if he's even being truthful.

9. Niko Jims

Niko Jims Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does screenshot still work on solo because I can't get that to work.

10. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes, screenshot still works on solo.

11. Niko Jims

Niko Jims Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can't get it to work...this is ghey.

12. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:

LOL, feel like a dou*he for asking, but what they hey. Trentlio, a few seconds of your time for a pm containing said information would be greatly appreciated. I have had no luck thus far with mods working in multiplayer.

On another note, adding on to Stride's post in a different thread about getting on the metal balcony and moving to the other room and letting the rounds go by, just don't turn on the electricity. No need for having a zombie knock you up there. You can jump on the metal doors that go down when the electricity is turned on, if you have the high jump mod on. The metal doors will remain up as long as the electricity is off. Then from the metal door, simply jump up onto the balcony and move into the surreal room to your right. The rounds will indeed fly by. As for dogs, you can come back to that same metal door and jump down onto it, and if you have the super melee mod on, simply knife the dogs till they are all dead, and go back to your little hidey hole. :tongue:

13. Stormshine

Stormshine Vi stands for Stupid!

Ratings:
    It works perfectly for me.

14. vvSTRIDEvv

Ratings:
    This is correct, and how I was doing it last night. Included in my posted gamesave, pm me if you don't know where that is....hint: It's not here...lol.

15. savage1690

savage1690 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey guys, i used to mod other zombie maps but dont know how to do new one now that they have changed the save. Can anyone please pm me info on how to do do it?

thanks
    sav

16. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    guys he is lieng obviusly he posts this and then doesn't post again. It's impossible to mod because of the update. I'm not sure exactly what they did but i'm pretty sure everything is defaulted now in mp. You can't put in certain strings or any bull**** like that it's not possible.

17. xXxCharliexXx

xXxCharliexXx Newbie

Ratings:
  18. OP
    Trentlio

Trentlio Newbie

Ratings:
    I stopped posting because I forgot my password already, sorry. I am debating whether to tell anyone or not. I may show a video of me doing it just to prove it but I might just tell trusted friends. I am still debating.

19. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you don't post a video, you're lying. No cap card or camera? Get a friend to do it.

20. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will say something, so don't take it the wrong way.
    Then why come on here make a thread on it and then not share with the rest of us. To tell you the truth, I would call that pointless. But that's only my opinion.

• Like Like x 4