What's new

Discussion Der Riese - Ammo Machine? Really?

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the Original Design called for a Ammo Machine that would dispense ammo for a hefty price. Ammo would have cost you around 1500 - 2000 points for a quick reload for any weapon... sadly the design was changed last minute due to unforseen issues.

Anyone have more to this? Because this has caught my interest.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlflIiZNOVg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlflIiZNOVg[/ame]

This is a GRAPHIC IMAGE of I guess is suppose to be the Ammo Machine... it was on some site...

AmmoMachine.jpg

This Image of the Loading screen shows a Staircase that is not in the actual map... the same staircase can been seen from the MAP BOARDS on the walls next to each Teleporter displaying a RED/GREEN light displaying which teleporters are Activated.

Your thoughts? Your "links" to other content...

MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
The staircase was originally going to be were the Type 99 was... And now there is a rumor that today on the 24th of september this "Staircase/Secret" room can be unlocked if you overload the power by turning on all the fences at once and telelporting etc...

lol dont know if this will happen like but will be cool if it does, suppose to have a fourth teleporter in and the 8th radio.

Also they should of just allowed you to buy ammo for any upgraded gun in the PaP machine! Be good to be able to buy PPSH ammo or Browning ammo,

-masterclass

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THAT WOULD BE SWEET IF TREY ARCH WAS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE US A SECRET ROOM. I WILL NOT GET MY HOPES UP TO HIGH!

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well me just like a thousand other people have used NoClip and have searched every nook and cranny of Der Riese for any rooms or messages... so far nothing.

To be honest the only STRANGE thing I found while flying around the map is a very LARGE circular wall which is illuminated by a RED GLOW inside the wall by the Bowie Knife Teleporter Room... It serves absolutely NO PURPOSE in the game what so ever and always woundered why it was there.

and what you said above is the craziest thing I ever heard... I do wounder if anyone has ever tried using all 3 teleporters at Once??

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You point out a staircase that isn't in the final game... if you look carefully, that schematic matches up VERY loosely with the map. It was obviously drawn very early into the games inception.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
they should put this in the game in the 1st place<_<

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well actually,

A closer look at the Loading Screen Schematic would show a few items that are not in the final MAP DESIGN.

- The small HUT that has the "S.O.S" sign on top of it is NOT shown.
- The Tunnel under the Quick Revive Machine is NOT shown.
- The staircase near the Jugger-Nog machine is shown but actually there.

X

x760xKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i always wondered about that non-existing staircase..

but honestly how do some of you guys seriously believe that they will secretly have an update to release that and have the type 99...
and activating all teleporters at once?

quickkill

quickkill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunatly the map has been searched thoroughly and nothing of a secret origin have been found other than the stone calaberation where there is a monkey bomb bowie knife stuck in the ground a monkey bomb and other random items.

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea... I already made this clear... this Ammo Machine DOESNT EXIST on Der Riese... like I said in my original post, It was removed before released to the public. The audio files from the russian,german,american and jap that mention the ammo machine can be found in the command list on the PC version. They dont actually say them in the game..but the audio commands can be found.

I

iFrank v2

Reaction score
Sin$
This has all made me extreamly curious as i love playing zombies... well if anyone out there finds out please let us all know:smile:

J

JRI96

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
just use a noclip mod an go under and check if there is a staircase then it is possible the type 99 is there but you have to do something to find it. No staircase means they just never edited it out of the map or they put it there to make ppl curious

Top Bottom
Login
Register