Sin$

Text Tutorial:
1. Build the Ragnarok DG-4's
2. Now, simply pull them out. Once they are halfway drained,
quickly press triangle to put them away and then pull
them out once again immediately.
3. If done correctly, you will have unlimited Ragnarok's
after patch!

Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more!

RickyRam

RickyRam

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get it to work on Xbx One. Do I have to wait till halfway? When I put the spikes away and pull them back out immediately, nothing happens and the timer keeps running down. The glitch description seems vague, got any more tips?

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get it to work on Xbx One. Do I have to wait till halfway? When I put the spikes away and pull them back out immediately, nothing happens and the timer keeps running down. The glitch description seems vague, got any more tips?

Yes it works thats how I have been doing it for ages. You are just too slow or doing it at wrong time. Try waiting a little longer then halfway. And its easier with certain guns like BRM or other guns. You have to be pretty spot on with the timing though.

RickyRam

RickyRam

Reaction score
Sin$
By other guns I'm suggesting you mean light machine guns? You said it's easier with other guns like BRM or JUSt OTHER GUNS. "...its easier with certain guns like BRM or other guns." Seems broad to me. I'll try beefier guns I guess

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
By other guns I'm suggesting you mean light machine guns? You said it's easier with other guns like BRM or JUSt OTHER GUNS. "...its easier with certain guns like BRM or other guns." Seems broad to me. I'll try beefier guns I guess

I can do it with any gun the only thing I cant do it with is the bow and its quite a pain with the ray gun. I was just giving him some suggestions for better success rate. And yes I meant to say BRM or other LMG's but this glitch can be done with any gun so I am unsure why you are having issues.

Personally I think you are doing it wrong. Here are some better steps for success rates.

Try switching closer to end of Rag's not too close as it will pull gun then rag then go back to gun. But instead of doing it at half way try doing it half that. 1/4 or less seems to work best for me. I can still do the glitch early and know i did it right but it will fail, what I mean on that is that I can tell I did it right but it will still have an ammo count.

So try closer to the end of rags and when you are switching from the rag to the gun back to infinite rag do it almost immediately as when you would see the tip of your gun. So like slight pause of 1 second after hitting Y to get rid of rags. Its hard to explain but when you get rags you will be on round 12 and its easy to just keep trying and perfect the glitch.

So basically my tips are switch back to the gun when you are not almost done but close to done like 1/4 time or less it should be like reddish color I think dont go to far down though otherwise it will fail even if it was timed right. And when you switch to gun right when you see the tip of the gun switch back to rags again. It easier with beefy guns because they have a slower pull out rate then like an SMG or Assault rifle. They take more skill to do on those guns. But once you get the timing down you will be good.

I can get it like 90 percent of the time so its not hard at all. A noob at doing the glitch should get it around 40-50 percent of the time so just takes practice you will get it.

Last edited:
Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Also to comment on this you may have been doing the glitch right if they pulled back out but you are doing it too soon wait a little longer. Also if this happens again you can just try it again immediately. So if you see 10/10 and it still is counting down just try again by hitting Y pulling out gun and immediately pulling rags out again. If your gun kinda glitches like it was gonna do something then you did wrong.

Your rags should have 0/0 ammo count.

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Text Tutorial:
1. Build the Ragnarok DG-4's
2. Now, simply pull them out. Once they are halfway drained,
quickly press triangle to put them away and then pull
them out once again immediately.
3. If done correctly, you will have unlimited Ragnarok's
after patch!

Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more!

In the video what buttons are you pressing after you got the glitch to work? The zombies just drop dead?

RickyRam

RickyRam

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I will try this. Thanks so much for the explanation! :smile:
Also to comment on this you may have been doing the glitch right if they pulled back out but you are doing it too soon wait a little longer. Also if this happens again you can just try it again immediately. So if you see 10/10 and it still is counting down just try again by hitting Y pulling out gun and immediately pulling rags out again. If your gun kinda glitches like it was gonna do something then you did wrong.

Your rags should have 0/0 ammo count.

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In the video what buttons are you pressing after you got the glitch to work? The zombies just drop dead?

He is most likely just tapping the other melee which is LT left trigger. You cannot see the motion but he is swinging. You can only see it with the shadow or if looking at someone else thats doing it. But he is like swinging over and over most likely.

RickyRam

RickyRam

Reaction score
Sin$
Just got it to work on Xbox ONE. Still works. Too bad the Panzer has to come and screw everything up...

Last edited:
FL0CK

FL0CK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm this works on Xbox One, just spent last hour messing around with them lol

ihatecampers12

ihatecampers12

Reaction score
Sin$
Same here add me fo. Unlimited fun with them dg4s my GT for xbox is ihatecampersbro

FL0CK

FL0CK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only problem is when you hit 35+ they become more hits and you start getting hit lol

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got it to work on Xbox ONE. Still works. Too bad the Panzer has to come and screw everything up...

Thats why you buy a chronus max and rapid fire LT button in a corner and then when they come just bring them to the rocket test and run in circles with the LT on rapid fire and wait til test launch and then bounce out. You can also slam ability but doing it over and over has always caused me to get booted from game. I usually stood underneath the stairs area by the Kuda aiming at the stair case and kept slamming but every time I keep it on rapid fire it eventually kicks me out of game. 
Only problem is when you hit 35+ they become more hits and you start getting hit lol

Untrue not if you use a rapid fire controller or are quick enough. They dont start hitting you up until about 50-60. But that is why you stay at the top of clocktower and keep spamming it there. They have to jump up turn and smack and by that time you can have them killed. Only bad thing is no spawn of items there.

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why you buy a chronus max and rapid fire LT button in a corner and then when they come just bring them to the rocket test and run in circles with the LT on rapid fire and wait til test launch and then bounce out. You can also slam ability but doing it over and over has always caused me to get booted from game. I usually stood underneath the stairs area by the Kuda aiming at the stair case and kept slamming but every time I keep it on rapid fire it eventually kicks me out of game. 

Untrue not if you use a rapid fire controller or are quick enough. They dont start hitting you up until about 50-60. But that is why you stay at the top of clocktower and keep spamming it there. They have to jump up turn and smack and by that time you can have them killed. Only bad thing is no spawn of items there.
I have a rapid fire controller not chronusmax so I just turn mimic on and rapid fire and hold down r2. Got it working great

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a rapid fire controller not chronusmax so I just turn mimic on and rapid fire and hold down r2. Got it working great

You can do the slam and not worry about Panzers but I can almost guarantee you that you will be kicked from game after about round 70 or so. If your slam is on slow then possibly not but in order to go AFK you have to have a steady pace of the RT button smash and eventually you will lag out. It seems to be some kind of in game error or something. I have had it happen on multiple connections and others have said the same so im pretty sure it has nothing to do with connection speeds. Try yourself and you will see.

This does not apply to occassional smashes over and over this only applies to AFk turbo using rapid fire rt button smash after smash after smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register