What's new

Discussion Depressing thought

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
After seeing the post from unknown, I feel like I don't want to get the game. After seeing what happened to MW2 I gave up on CoD so if this happens again I just wont believe it. I really thought Treyarch could at least pull through somehow. Any thoughts about this?

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm kinda pissed off knowing that when the game is released, theres gonna be infinite ammo and sh*t going around.
It seemed like it would be a good game up until an hour ago.

Matt 7S

Matt 7S

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo > Call of Duty

I know Halo still gets modded, but it doesn't ruin the game like it does in COD.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
After seeing the post from unknown, I feel like I don't want to get the game. After seeing what happened to MW2 I gave up on CoD so if this happens again I just wont believe it. I really thought Treyarch could at least pull through somehow. Any thoughts about this?
Glitches are ok....Modding like in MW2 is gonna be f***ing retarded.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes if you really care that much about leader boards you should probably at least wait a while before you get the game.

J

Jacobb900

Reaction score
Sin$

i agree, it's sad what is happening. They should release a public beta (this is only my opinion though). I think they are honestly gonna loose a lot of players for this, in some way at least. After everything that happened today, i am having double thoughts on getting Black Ops or not.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay get this straight only a few other people will be able to mod the game. It's not like they are going to release it.

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I think it's funny the way it has been decrytped. We all knew it was going to be modded. I just think you should man up and just forget about it. The thing is that this is a modding website? what do you expect? People not finding ways to hack it?

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes if you really care that much about leader boards you should probably at least wait a while before you get the game.
I don't really care about leaderboards, it's just that the game is going to get f***ed hardcore

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i sold my mw2 because every ranked game was someone with aimbot or some type of modded gameplay

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay get this straight only a few other people will be able to mod the game. It's not like they are going to release it.
That's how it always starts out, then the next day everyone has it.

Also, it makes the game more fun 80% of the time.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno man...People will release it to that one person and BAM! Im really hoping it stays mod free.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to get it for shure for zombies though. I don't care about zombies mods either cause they are fun. Hopefully Treyarch isn't that dumb though.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If 1 guy can crack their encryption in a day then surely others will in the days to came and it will probably be leaked before the game even gets released.

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just glad it seems I will be making more MS points off of little kids, YAY!

I

I God I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG, i can only hope Team freeBOOT doesn't release a live-capable rebooter or Black Ops is done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register