Solved Demon FW

• Thread starter SWConsoles
  • Start date
  • Views 264
S

SWConsoles

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where I can find earlier Demon firmware? I have an issue where it won't disable the cool runner. It boots freeboot and works fine, and it boots stock with the Rev C set to prg. I made sure the chip was programmed with trinity_en.xsvf, read/wrote NAND, toggled back and forth, programmed the chip. The last thing I can think is that either the chip is junk, or I need to try earlier FW. I've done 15 or 20 of these things(though not for awhile), and I think I ran into this and fixed it with a different FW. No links or mirrors anymore anywhere!

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What version are you looking for? I've got a copy of a "demon_firmware_1.04.zip" file but I'm thinking that was a new one vs an older.

S

SWConsoles

Reaction score
Sin$
What version are you looking for? I've got a copy of a "demon_firmware_1.04.zip" file but I'm thinking that was a new one vs an older.

Yeah, I found that one on Coolshrimpz forum. I'm looking for 1.02 mainly. I don't get it, 1.04 is the only FW I have, and I'm not sure if I fixed the EN problem with that, or if I downgraded to fix it. Idr as I took a hiatus for awhile. Thanks though!!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where I can find earlier Demon firmware? I have an issue where it won't disable the cool runner. It boots freeboot and works fine, and it boots stock with the Rev C set to prg. I made sure the chip was programmed with trinity_en.xsvf, read/wrote NAND, toggled back and forth, programmed the chip. The last thing I can think is that either the chip is junk, or I need to try earlier FW. I've done 15 or 20 of these things(though not for awhile), and I think I ran into this and fixed it with a different FW. No links or mirrors anymore anywhere!
The latest is 1.04:
[Click here to view this link]
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...87258a1c09c6a5f56775c60a/analysis/1485866454/

I'll see if I can find 1.02 somewhere.

Top Bottom
Login
Register