Demolition defending in Quarry and Estate

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by AceOfSpades, Feb 6, 2010 with 8 replies and 229 views.

1. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    anyone think that this is impossibly easy? In Estate, you just sit in that house and camp. all you need is one guy watching the front door, and another dude watching the other way to get to the second floor, then everyone else can watch the bomb. Same with Quarry in that one building. For God's sake there is an iron floor that you can see and shoot through that allows a single player to guard 2/3 entrances.

I'm just saying, anyone think it was kinda stupid for IW to put those bomb sites in such spots?

2. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, Infinity Ward obviously put those zones there for a reason. People would get bored with the game if they were all easy caps. This makes it more challenging to cap those flag zones, forcing the teams to work together(in most cases).

3. OP
    AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:

Um, you seem to have been mistaken. I said demolition, not domination.

And my team usually just runs in their 50k times.

4. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My bad, change the flags to bomb sites and you still have the same concept on strategy and teamwork.

5. OP
    AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:

oh, ok then. But my team is still usually a bunch of *******s, lol.

6. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is why I stopped playing objective games with randoms. Too many people thinking demo, HQ and domi are TD games.

7. OP
    AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same here, I usually play those kinds of matches only if Im with a a few other friends so its easier communicate on where to go, and which spots to defend.

8. dmilne25

dmilne25 Newbie

Ratings:
    Playing anything that requires any thought is bad with randy bks

9. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I agree with you on Estate, should spawn closer to the building as well, when defending you spawn pretty much next to the building so theres always at LEAST 4 people in the building at once.

But on Quarry I just get me and my mates to rush for B because A is a lot easier.