• Start date
  • Views 4,557
O

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I stumbled across my first hackers today, the first had god mode on yet was AFK, so i take everything in his bag and run for it, 5 minutes later he finds me and kills me, assuming he teleported. Then I joined a random server and all of Elektro was in pieces, like this place got hit with a damn nuke, so I got out of there as fast as possible. Have you guys stumbled across any hackers yet?

G

Gruntypants

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fortunately I have not. I've only had this game for a week but I'm glad to say that I have not run into any sort of hacking. I did, however, break my legs by opening a door once.

A

Android

Just Imagine
Reaction score
Oh, yes I have sir.
>Got to the NW Airfield with decent gear.
>Surprisingly got out of the NW Airfield with M4A1 with a silencer i think. (Best gun in the game IMO)
>Headed toward Stary Sobor to kill some noobz :tongue:
> Gets ported to the thunderdome, then dies a few seconds later.

:frown:

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
I've run into a hacker or two. After those cows came I was out of that server in a heart beat along with my friends.
9b2801fa09c348420e79a75b3c9da8fb.png

Friend's screen shot.
1033484bced015468f233a242a3e35b9.png

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I want to get this game already -.-

I

I MrMoJoe I

#NewMeta
Reaction score
Yeah i just met one then i was talking to him for quite a while, he was invisible but i could walk into him, so i tryed shooting him but nothing happend. He then said "dont move and i will give you good stuff" a saw bags on the ground that i couldnt pick up, i then instantly thought 'satchel charges' he then said, "bye, bye >:biggrin:" thhhhen i logged out... lmao! :biggrin:

W

Winter

Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.
Reaction score
Yeah i just met one then i was talking to him for quite a while, he was invisible but i could walk into him, so i tryed shooting him but nothing happend. He then said "dont move and i will give you good stuff" a saw bags on the ground that i couldnt pick up, i then instantly thought 'satchel charges' he then said, "bye, bye >:biggrin:" thhhhen i logged out... lmao! :biggrin:
You can pick up satchel charges can't you?

I

I MrMoJoe I

#NewMeta
Reaction score
You can pick up satchel charges can't you?
Didnt let me, it might be because he spawned them in, they were in the ground a bit.
you playing now? wanna meet up lol?

T

Taschco12

Reaction score
A new battleeye patch was released so now most of the hackers have been stopped, the only people that can still hack are people who can create their own bypasses until a new one is released.

I

I MrMoJoe I

#NewMeta
Reaction score
A new battleeye patch was released so now most of the hackers have been stopped, the only people that can still hack are people who can create their own bypasses until a new one is released.
when did this happen? today?

B

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Reaction score
I stumbled across my first hackers today, the first had god mode on yet was AFK, so i take everything in his bag and run for it, 5 minutes later he finds me and kills me, assuming he teleported. Then I joined a random server and all of Elektro was in pieces, like this place got hit with a damn nuke, so I got out of there as fast as possible. Have you guys stumbled across any hackers yet?
I have yet to play this game, i just haven't gotten around to buying Operation Arrowhead, but my question is, Can you go up to people being stealthy and steal **** from their backpacks?

O

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have yet to play this game, i just haven't gotten around to buying Operation Arrowhead, but my question is, Can you go up to people being stealthy and steal **** from their backpacks?
Yes

I

I MrMoJoe I

#NewMeta
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if it was an actual patch or just a stealth upgrade but tons of hackers got banned yesterday.
shiiit, good thing tho, i was starting to get sick of dayz because of hackers.

R

Wet Dream

Reaction score
Fortunately I have not. I've only had this game for a week but I'm glad to say that I have not run into any sort of hacking. I did, however, break my legs by opening a door once.
lol wow never had that happen, just accidentally left my mouse where my kid could reach it i came back i saw him messing with it and i fell off a roof.

T

thexboxis1337

I STILL <3 TEH1337
Reaction score
I have hacks for this game but i dont go around just killing every one, When i have the hack i just tp to people and run around with them killing zombies.

I

I MrMoJoe I

#NewMeta
Reaction score
I have hacks for this game but i dont go around just killing every one, When i have the hack i just tp to people and run around with them killing zombies.
Nice, yeah its really pointless tp'ing to people just to kill them... takes the fun away from the hunt :3 helping them survive seems a better way to use your haxorz.

T

thexboxis1337

I STILL <3 TEH1337
Reaction score
Nice, yeah its really pointless tp'ing to people just to kill them... takes the fun away from the hunt :3 helping them survive seems a better way to use your haxorz.

Would be fun & cool to get some people from here to play any one down?

Top Bottom