PS4 Deluxo Under The Map

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Vice City, Nov 18, 2018 with 9 replies and 271 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vice City

Vice City Grand Theft Auto

Ratings:
    Hello fellow sinners, it's been sometime since I last played GTA & as I've recently stumbled upon an orbital abuser I decided to try to head under the map to give this abuser an explosive surprise the next time they pop up. But upon doing so I've found my few methods to get the deluxo under are patched with kill walls. Anyone know of a 100% method to get myself under? Preferably using deluxo as I cba buying terrorbyte and oppressor mk2.

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Father Christmas, Give us your money!☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    Try going in at the lobby level of the FIB:wink: Think you can still squeeze it under there. You will be on top of the parking garage. You will have a ways to travel after that since as you most likely know the default facility is under Mt. Chilliad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    Vice City

Ratings:
    Yea thats the way I used to do it, everytime I try now I just get the death barrier sadly, along with a few others dotted around the city.

4. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    They may have recently patched that.
    There was a thread outlining how to access the interior of the FIB using that method. Not sure when they placed a barrier there. I am not up to speed on killing Orbital Cannon abusers because.... I am one:roflmao: lol
    Just kidding :tongue: I mostly help people in heists at this point and try to stay in invite only sessions. I was in a public lobby last night but didn’t feel like spending money to blast the Annoying players in the session :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    So with this method you can get rid of under the map barrier?

6. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    A couple of weeks ago it worked to get into the FIB upper interiors in freemode.
    I believe that it’s patched as per Vice City.

Here’s what you can do. It will be a little tricky once in freemode to navigate to the Facility as this method you won’t have a vehicle when you spawn under the map:
    1. Go to Creator and create a race to exploit the job trigger.
    2. Go to the area on the map where the default Facility is located under(Mt. Gordo)
    3. Place a trigger in a normal spot above the map.
    4. Place a large flat prop under the map above z(0.0) ... Try z(5.0) as your base point.
    5. Warp to the prop and reposition your trigger there.
    6. Make the race; keep it simple; point to point; shortest allowable distance
    7. Save;test;publish
    8. Go online
    9. Make sure you have a parachute equipped and proceed to use the “Job trigger” teleport exploit
    10. You will spawn back into online in the place your trigger is under the map.
    11. Now parachute down to the facility and land on top.
    12. Theoretically At that stage you should be able to shoot the person abusing their Orbital Cannon.
    I haven’t done this for the facility. I have done this in the past under the docks to gain access to the interiors there and even have done this to gain access to the 10 car garage under downtown. I used this as a method to dupe cars in both of those locations.
    It will take some practice finding the facility while parachuting but it could work. You won’t have a vehicle but you can get down there this way and use the thermal scope to see players in their facility:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    Good idea bro, gonna try this. Placing the trigger under the map is going to be hard time I think, I didn't know that it's possible to place the trigger on top of the prop.

8. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    It is possible to place a trigger on a prop. You just can’t put the trigger below
    (z) 0.0 . You will have to go on foot to do it while in placement. Use warp to prop and spawn on your prop under the map. You will need to move the trigger cursor while standing in place.
    Here are the coordinates for the facility garage:
    1. (x) 482.438
    2. (y) 4812.798
    3. (z) -59.382
    Those are for the floor of the facility garage.
    The actual name of this “prop” in the code is “xm_prop_base_hanger_lift” .
    The coordinates will give you a better idea of where you need to place the prop/trigger. You won’t be able to see the facility in Creator. If you place your trigger just above this you can free fall straight down in freemode and open your chute at the last minute.

9. OP
    Vice City

Ratings:
    Cheers for the replies. I found a way to get a thruster under, so all good

• Like Like x 1
  10. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    Lol...
    Cool was going to suggest that next:wink: