What's new

Solved Deluxo superspeed?

draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...h-easy-non-solo-method.1695936/#post-13504155
I originally used the solo method posted here. But I took a week off gta to complete Ratchet & Clank. I come back and the deluxo does turn fast anymore and when I get it in the downward slope it doesnt feel right and never hits now.

I woulf post on that thread if anyone else was having issues but its locked.

draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On a side note I just seen a YouTube video from 10 hours ago saying deluxo superspeed was patched. Grrrr

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On a side note I just seen a YouTube video from 10 hours ago saying deluxo superspeed was patched. Grrrr

Yeah it's fixed, I've never been any good at it but have friends who could hit it 100% of the time. None of them could get it to work. It was always nice to hitch a ride with them to go way up north when needed

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...h-easy-non-solo-method.1695936/#post-13504155
I originally used the solo method posted here. But I took a week off gta to complete Ratchet & Clank. I come back and the deluxo does turn fast anymore and when I get it in the downward slope it doesnt feel right and never hits now.

I woulf post on that thread if anyone else was having issues but its locked.
In the future, if any thread is locked which you feel you have valuable information to put into the thread just use the report feature to get it opened.

Or as an alternative, message any section moderator which are normally located at the top of the respective section. Remember we are here to assist.
  • boaET3D.png

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register