What's new

Solved Deluxo sale price before and after unlocking trade price

P

polyscient

Reaction score
I purchased some Deluxos prior to unlocking the trade price on my second character, and still have not unlocked the trade price. Their sale price is currently $2,832,800 for a stock Deluxo, whereas the sale price of a Deluxo for my first character, who bought them after unlocking the trade price, is $2,100,000. If I unlock the trade price on my second character, will the resale value of my pre-trade-price purchased Deluxos be diminished? Or will the game remember that I bought the Deluxos at the higher price, locking in my higher sale price?

C

CheekiestBreeki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it will remain 2.8 mill, game tracks which price you bought vehicle at.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I purchased some Deluxos prior to unlocking the trade price on my second character, and still have not unlocked the trade price. Their sale price is currently $2,832,800 for a stock Deluxo, whereas the sale price of a Deluxo for my first character, who bought them after unlocking the trade price, is $2,100,000. If I unlock the trade price on my second character, will the resale value of my pre-trade-price purchased Deluxos be diminished? Or will the game remember that I bought the Deluxos at the higher price, locking in my higher sale price?
If your character hasn’t completed the setup your sale price will be the buy it now price.
If you purchased them before they were unlocked they sell for the higher price.
I seldomly take the time to do heists with my second character.
I usually use them for my bank:smile:
I make sure I start them after 1st character is over 120 so all car upgrades are unlocked:smile: and the y are dupe ready
If I want to start another character I start another account:smile:

P

polyscient

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I unlocked the trade price for Deluxos and it did NOT reduce the sale price of my pre-trade-price purchased Deluxos. Good to know.

Top Bottom