What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Deluxo Money Glitch

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are u guys still able to fall into the night club? If not, there is a work around here.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this work with flipping Benny wheels/merged vehicles and solo saving them?

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me had to lobby hop around but this glitch works estimate total money from filling one full nightclub for me 9million just finished loading up my first floor

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Isit neccessary to change something once u get the dupe? I saw a video on u tube on this and he says nothing about changing something in the mod shop.

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isit neccessary to change something once u get the dupe? I saw a video on u tube on this and he says nothing about changing something in the mod shop.

I have never changed anything no. Think it's just for safe selling purposes

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this glitch still works...

All the steps are the same as OP says, one key difference may be if you are dying when going through the wall breach you should join a new session preferably a friends session then start up an invite-only session and attempt to enter the wall breach again

Also, walk in and out of the nightclub if you're not hitting the NC when falling under the map.

I really hope this helps!

VampishModding

VampishModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this glitch still works...

All the steps are the same as OP says, one key difference may be if you are dying when going through the wall breach you should join a new session preferably a friends session then start up an invite-only session and attempt to enter the wall breach again

Also, walk in and out of the nightclub if you're not hitting the NC when falling under the map.

I really hope this helps!

How long will this glitch be working you think guru

D

Dylan8171

Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:

Digital_Junkie

Requirements:

-Deluxo
-2 Office Garages Or Moc
-Free Elegys

1. Pull A Free Elegy Out Of A Garage
2. Go Down The Street And Call The Mechanic And Request The Deluxo
3. Go Into A Wallbreach Near The Airport As In The Video
4. Fall Into The Nightclub And When Your Minimap Turns Black Hit The Gas Button
5. Now You License Plate Should Change, Now Bring Your Deluxo To A Empty Office Garage
6. Change Something On The Deluxo When You Get To The Office Garage
7. Now Sell The Deluxo Duplicate Or Keep It And Do It Again!

**DISCLAIMER**

If You Die In The Wall Breach Keep Finding New Public Lobbies And It Will Eventually Work But When You Have The Session You Made 1 Dupe In You Can Stay In The Session For A While!

Yo bro do ypu hack gta 5 for ps4

xXBirdUp

xXBirdUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work the same with the MkII oppressor? Follow up, can you store the MkII in a regular old garage?

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work the same with the MkII oppressor? Follow up, can you store the MkII in a regular old garage?
Yes i made a few spares and they didn’t half come in handy as I keep getting blown up. Mc club instant spawn is a bonus.

xXBirdUp

xXBirdUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i made a few spares and they didn’t half come in handy as I keep getting blown up. Mc club instant spawn is a bonus.
Thank you!! Yes, I am able to breach the wall, but when I fall thru the nightclub at the airport I get the black radar and nothing else, I just get stuck there. Any work around for this?

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
That was for putting plates and green tent but I don’t think that works no more the plates change so it’s a good dupe

Getarino

Getarino

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

When I try to sell the duplicate, I keep on getting the "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid" message. What am I doing wrong?. I tried switching sessions, modifying the duplicate, but nothing seems to work. Any clues?

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register