What's new

Patched Deluxo Money Glitch

gintoki

gintoki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me. Hit this Wednesday night. Then nothing today. Must have did a hotfix on Thursday. It will not work anymore.
I can get in the "new" wall breach but im not landing on the nightclub (even after going inside)???

Gonna go retest and will update... Hit it I think you have to in the garage not just the night club. Still working anyway :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the right session? The whole thing about have to be in the right session doesn't make you lot suspicious? What's the variable on this crap cos I just see luck. Right session right number of people for a fking deluxo that sells for nothing. Smh

It's been that way for a long time, more so now then ever but ya certain session you will die in wallbreaches. Some days i can go into them almost every session i enter other days i can't even enter them.
Guess best you can do is just go find a better money glitch that works for you or better yet, spend your luck trying to figure out your own money glitch that way you cant really complain.

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about reading the full tutorial before saying it would be patched ?
No sh*t. I've been grinding this for days and this was the first time I encountered such heavy issues with the glitch. I had to use a completely different wall breach just to get under. Tell me where in the tutorial or attached video that it tells/shows updated locations to go?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm this is still working after fresh restart. As far as wall breaches it's just the session guys. If u die when u enter just switch sessions until u do not die lol that simple. 1 wallbreach may work in that session and another may not that's y these are glitches lol

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really with everything that has come out in the last couple months... u really desperate to want to do this glitch... few hundred thousand.. how many dups would u have to do.. to make bac the 5 mill it costs to buy one if u dont already own one.. i have a hard enough time getting in a pub session.. let alone the right pub session.. and not get kicked from said session long enough to get dups done.. :frown:

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get in the "new" wall breach but im not landing on the nightclub (even after going inside)???

Gonna go retest and will update... Hit it I think you have to in the garage not just the night club. Still working anyway :thumbsup:
Never had troubles hitting the nightclub previously but yea this time I almost never hit it when falling, so I just hit A. Hit A again, dropping for a bit in fly mode and then fly up again and hit it while flying up that worked best for me

W

WAZOOSURFER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No sh*t. I've been grinding this for days and this was the first time I encountered such heavy issues with the glitch. I had to use a completely different wall breach just to get under. Tell me where in the tutorial or attached video that it tells/shows updated locations to go?
The person who made this might not know every possible outcome or even bothered to take the time writing down all alternatives solutions to something that will be removed soon

You have the foundation so go figure it out

Honestly you should be grateful that you got a few days or even hours of real usage out of this with the provided instructions and didn’t waste any amount of your life in finding glitches

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t watch the video but the 2 locations from last time are still the best and are all over YouTube.
The thing is there are two different types of death barriers. There’s the general one that we bypass here and there’s another one R* added to specify wallbreaches. That huge building near the airport where one of the wallbreaches is, had a second even bigger wallbreach just 5 meters beside the working one..if you go into that wallbreach you‘ll always die even tough the other ones will still work in the session

gintoki

gintoki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really with everything that has come out in the last couple months... u really desperate to want to do this glitch... few hundred thousand.. how many dups would u have to do.. to make bac the 5 mill it costs to buy one if u dont already own one.. i have a hard enough time getting in a pub session.. let alone the right pub session.. and not get kicked from said session long enough to get dups done.. :frown:

I haven't played in ages, there's no solo retro\sultan glitch, im out of dupes on my 1st. Its a good way to top up at least for me

My dupes sell for about tree fiddy (with the new headlights).

I already own one... 15 but im doing a whole office block of 60

INVITE ONLY ALWAYS WORKS FOR THE WALLBREACH - no need to find new sesh

The new breach is on this page and broon posted the one I'm doing a page or 2 back

Have a merry Christmas :wacky:

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I did this for about 4 deluxos just for something to do as I still have over 180 retro customs to get rid of and to sell deluxos for 300k compared to the 960k retro custom is laughable think it's good for peeps who are broke though :wink:

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played in ages, there's no solo retro\sultan glitch, im out of dupes on my 1st. Its a good way to top up at least for me

My dupes sell for about tree fiddy (with the new headlights).

I already own one... 15 but im doing a whole office block of 60

INVITE ONLY ALWAYS WORKS FOR THE WALLBREACH - no need to find new sesh

The new breach is on this page and broon posted the one I'm doing a page or 2 back

Have a merry Christmas :wacky:
Invite only works but not always still may need to swap sessions

And Tbh I never used this glitch do dupe Deluxos, just not worth it for daily limits etc.
But it’s a very good put any vehicle anywhere glitch and bc of that really useful for me

gintoki

gintoki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I did this for about 4 deluxos just for something to do as I still have over 180 retro customs to get rid of and to sell deluxos for 300k compared to the 960k retro custom is laughable think it's good for peeps who are broke though :wink:
I have $200m and 120+ retros/sultans on my 2nd, but only 10 dupes left on my 1st, and i just cant be bothered to go to my 2nd to sell and I like to grind... So for me 350k is good, but IF a solo sultan\retro dupe comes out I'd overwrite in a second :geek:

C

Clammydingdong

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite only works but not always still may need to swap sessions

And Tbh I never used this glitch do dupe Deluxos, just not worth it for daily limits etc.
But it’s a very good put any vehicle anywhere glitch and bc of that really useful for me
Yep. Yanktons. And more lol.

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If these only sell for 300k max and you've to still stick to daily sell limit is it not easier to just do a hiest mission lol just saying lol
Yea do a heist mission. Spend 20 minutes waiting for 3 others then wait for one to quit mid way through. Rinse and repeat. Lol Just saying.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
can/does this work w/ the mk2

because i had an idea that if this works with the mk2 we could store aircrafts in the terabyte

Z

Zeytatronus

Reaction score
Sin$
If you run this game on an SSD whether you're on PC or console, the fast loading will ruin the glitch as you won't have time to hold the drive button in order to exit the garage. My advice for PC users is to let GTA only use half of your cores (or lower depending on how strong they are) to increase loading times allowing the glitch to work.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If you run this game on an SSD whether you're on PC or console, the fast loading will ruin the glitch as you won't have time to hold the drive button in order to exit the garage. My advice for PC users is to let GTA only use half of your cores (or lower depending on how strong they are) to increase loading times allowing the glitch to work.
wait u should drive? i just land, then wait i always spawn outside in th ecar, sometimes im on foot but thats cus i landed in the nightclub it's self

gintoki

gintoki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M2 or str8 ssd????? And yet still on pc this wont stick so who cares? Also ur talkin absolute bollocks ur ssd could be 10000 petabytes and not affect this glitch admins plz del last 4 posts pointless drosss

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register