What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Deluxo Money Glitch

I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this is still working?

Hi guys,

When I try to sell the duplicate, I keep on getting the "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid" message. What am I doing wrong?. I tried switching sessions, modifying the duplicate, but nothing seems to work. Any clues?

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Try check https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-duping.1365387/ you might find a answer/fix there.

D

DevozAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find a session where there is no death barrier, it worked yesterday after switching session 3 or 4 times, today even if I switch session more of 15 times or if go back to solo mode , I still got a death barrier...
Did someone try today ?

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find a session where there is no death barrier, it worked yesterday after switching session 3 or 4 times, today even if I switch session more of 15 times or if go back to solo mode , I still got a death barrier...
Did someone try today ?
I think it is patched

Sullygully

Sullygully

Reaction score
Sin$
When I tried this glitch a couple of weeks ago I tried it in invite only session and their was no death barrier don’t know if it still works just a thought maybe still works

GwnDutchie

GwnDutchie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did someone try today ?
start in a public and go to creator and back to an invite only for me that works 9/10 times otherwise it may have been patched the 2 methods of the solo dupe already got patched today so there is possibility this has been patched aswell hope its not...

D

DevozAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
start in a public and go to creator and back to an invite only for me that works 9/10 times otherwise it may have been patched the 2 methods of the solo dupe already got patched today so there is possibility this has been patched aswell hope its not...
Ok, I'll try that

J

joggy27

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any idea why when I'm trying to sell the dupes the value is 0?

P

powerpaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me it showing you can only sell cars worth 50000$. Selling original deluxo or clean duped issi works as usual... But the undermap deluxo won´t sell..

J

joggy27

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working as everytime I get through the wall 3 seconds or so later I get wasted? Been hopping around lobbies for a few hours now on ps4

O

Oliax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Find new session and when it's loading go to PS4 OS main menu settings and toggle internet on and off when it loads single player start an invite only ... Disables barriers every time

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Find new session and when it's loading go to PS4 OS main menu settings and toggle internet on and off when it loads single player start an invite only ... Disables barriers every time
Don't work for me think it's patched

Top Bottom
Login
Register