What's new

Patched Deluxo Duplication with Wallbreach [SEMI-SOLO and EXPENSIVE]

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing with wallbreach on PC, then I get this as result.
While PC can't store/sell the dupe, I'm 90% sure that you can on consoles!

Because this, I posted on glitch discovery (I don't have console to test, I'm judging it will work because this is the same behavior of a glitch which fails on PC/works on console)

Then, please, if someone can confirm that on consoles, I like to ask to moderators move that to adequate place (GTA Glitches)!

Requeriments:
-Invincible glitch (only for glitched quick menu, it don't matter if you can die or not), instructions for that glitch:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/god-mode-off-the-radar-in-30-seconds-1-46-working.1767699/
**Above glitch is the reason of semi-solo, but with patience you can invite randoms to your office and wait they enter/accept be your associate!**

The requeriments from Deluxo duplication:
-Deluxo (maybe MK2)
-Nightclub (maybe Arena works too, need testing)
-Free Elegy
-MOC (to save cars, not sure if really needed)

Steps:
1-Store both Deluxo and Free elegy in Nightclub garages (I used B2 for deluxo and B3 for Free Elegy, probabbly don't matters)
2-Do invincible glitch (link above)
3-While inside office, do Public solo session glitch (optional and only if you doing that with random people, because you do not want people reporting you or messing with glitch)
4-Get outside outside of office (start job, while in job preparation/settings screen, cancel the job)
5-Enter Nightclub garage which you Deluxo is in (can use teleport trick to get NC faster, or any street vehicle, because invincible glitch doesn't allow call vehicles)
6-Enter Deluxo and press gas
7-Destroy your Deluxo
8-Enter Nightclub garage which Free Elegy is
9-Enter Free Elegy and press gas
10-Destroy your Free Elegy
11-Wait cops and call Lester to clear wanted level (Die to cops is possible too, if applicable because you do invincible glitch, some actions will cancel invincibility but you can follow normally, don't worry) **DON'T ENTER GARAGE NOW TO TRY AVOID COPS NOW, IT WILL MESS WITH GLITCH**
12-Teleport or go with street vehicle next to Lamar Icon (Yellow LD icon on map)
13-Call Mors Mutual and choose garage which your Deluxo is and select that
14-Your Deluxo will spawn next Lamar location, if your minimap is small, you can't see that because you is glitched, need press dpad down to expand map, then you'll saw Deluxo icon on the map (pause>map probabbly show car icon too)
15-Fly with Deluxo to any wallbreach which you can go under the map, I'll sugest you this one (red arrow in exact place you can enter. Very easy):
67359028_2597762963608545_9030512693705965568_n.jpg
16-While under the map, and before next step, call Mors Mutual and choose garage where your Free Elegy is and select that to recover your car (which will be returned to original garage)
17-Go in location where Nightclub garage is under the map and try stop your Deluxo above this point, see this pic and video for info about exact place where you need to be:
66591774_2597781496940025_1056603345415831552_n.jpg

18-When you stop Deluxo in picture point, press X (Playstation) or A (Xbox), to stop flying and your Deluxo fall and crash in NightClub garage, when it happens, start to spam R2 (gas button), and you'll kicked from nightclub garage (game tells you don't have this NC)
19-Deluxo is already with Free Elegy Plate
20-Fly to your bunker and enter that
21-Put your Deluxo on MOC
-Done!
-If you is doing that with Arena instead Nightclub, make sure from enter in Nightclub garage in same session which you'll do the glitch! If you don't, Nightclub garage can't be acessed under the map
-Avoid Custom Jobs teleport, while it can be rare, custom jobs can fail to load while glitched, priorize blue icon to teleport!
-When you is with glitched CEO office menu (because invincible glitch), the game think you is inside your office, because that, you can't have your Deluxo next to you when you teleport, the car ALWAYS will be next to your office! The steps which require you drive Deluxo, can't benefits from teleport to moves faster (unless you need to travel next to your office and you is far away)!
-Brings MOC next to Nightclub for a faster save is not a option, you can't call MOC while menu is glitched. You can enter bunker and drive your MOC all the way until your NC, but it will disappear when you enter/exit NC.
-Glitched menu allows you to enter in limited places, only those you can put GPS route from quick menu can be acessed (eg. normal garages can't be acessed)
-Glitched menu allows to you to see any location (which you can enter while glitched) under the map, only press pause and go to map! It's good to saw NC under the map, at start of glitch!
-The Death Barrier CAN KILL YOU sometimes, it's a bit rare too, but can happen, try follow steps exactly as I described, because I'm not sure if I messed something when I die from barriers!
-If you survive death barrier, stay in same session and you'll never die from them
-If you die from death barrier, change session to try again, but this way, you need to do invincible glitch again. You can check death barrier after to do invincible glitch and before proceed to next steps
-If you got lots of Free elegys in acessible places you can repeat that while your menu is glitched (start again from steps which you need destroy deluxo and elegy)
-Mors Mutual recovery price from Deluxo is 10k, if you get your car destroyed for another people, it's free!
-It's not mandatory to wait until you is under the map to calling Mors Mutual (to recovery Elegy), when you recovery Deluxo and enter the car, you can call Mors to recovery Elegy (First time I tried that, I die from death barrier, then I changed the order and always was calling Mors under the map)
-Destroy cars by going underwater don't give wanted level, but can be slower to some people!
-While under the map, keep not so lower (can be kicked to above the ground), not so high (can reach underground tunnels and exit under the map)

Sorry my bad english, video quality and larger post!

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you destroy an uninsured vehicle instead of an RH8 the dupe might stick.

And you should be able to store the dupe in a full garage by replacing over another vehicle.

If the dupe does stick, you can use one of the existing console/merge glitches to merge a Retro/Issi dupe onto the duped Deluxo and sell in the same session. Quite a long process but better than nothing.

Last edited:
mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you destroy an uninsured vehicle instead of an RH8 the dupe might stick.

And you should be able to store the dupe in a full garage by replacing over another vehicle.

If the dupe does stick, you can use one of the existing console/merge glitches to merge a Retro/Issi dupe onto the duped Deluxo and sell in the same session. Quite a long process but better than nothing.
Thanks for help, I'll appreciate that, I really don't mind it takes longer!
-I've tried uninsured before, unfortunately, when you is kicked from NC garage under the map, you spawn on foot (with fast parachute animation)!
-Tried too with Free Elegy without call Mors to recover, this way, Deluxo gets the Elegy plate but you can't enter acessible garages!

Top Bottom
Login
Register