What's new

Patched Deluxo Breach & Nightclub *COMBINED DUPE METHOD*

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, first off the reason I am posting this is mostly because I feel that us PC players get left out of a lot of these amazing glitches. Mind you that is no fault of the community here, but more so the games design on the PC platform. That being said, I have combined elements from the nightclub and deluxo wall breach method into a working dupe money glitch for PC in this thread, enjoy! :smile:

You will need the following:
- MOC with personal vehicle storage
- Nightclub with at least 2 floors (I have all of them)
- CEO Garage w/ Modshop FULL with at least one Elegy RH8
- Deluxo or Oppressor MK2
- Elegy Retro Custom (or other benny's car)
- Any Garage (I'm using the 10 car right beside the airport for convenience)
- Custom Plates

STEPS

1. Make sure you have an Elegy Retro Custom in one of your nightclub garages (I used B3)
2. Grab a street car close to your misc garage and drive it in
3. Drive the same street car back out of the garage
4. Blow up the street car
5. Call the mechanic and get your Deluxo delivered
6. Wall breach with the Deluxo at the usual spot beside the mod shop at the airport using the newest method and drop onto the nightclub *
7. Take the duped plateless Deluxo to your FULL CEO garage and accept the alert
8. Replace the Elegy RH8 inside
9. Get back in the Deluxo and press --> to go to the mod shop
10. Change the plate to a custom plate
11. Drive the Deluxo to your nightclub and go to the same garage that contains your Elegy Retro Custom.
12. Walk up to your garage door so that the menu pops up containing the floor choices
13. Open the pause menu and go to Online > Jobs > Play Job > Rockstar Created > A Titan Of a Job
14. Now this is the tricky part, as everyones experience seems to be different. This is what I do:
- Sit on the confirm screen of the job for at least 5 seconds
- confirm, wait about 2 seconds, then begin to press UP, then A (X), UP then A (X), until you hear it select and confirm the menu selection TWICE.
- Once the pop up appears asking if you would like to host, accept, then press UP then A (X) again.
If you are finding that the host option is not appearing, try selecting a different job, a less popular one perhaps. It pops up for me 9 times outa 10
15. Back out of the job and confirm
16. Once you pop back in your garage you should now have no minimap, go to the blue circle and swap the Retro with the Deluxo, nothing should change except the menu text for each car.
17. Drive the RETRO (NOT THE DELUXO) out of the nightclub and take it to your MOC to save it.
18. Drive the Retro to LSC and sell!

* About the wall breach method, there are several videos and threads already posted detailing the technique. The newest workaround involves opening the character menu and selecting a SP character, deny the alert, wait 2 seconds (no more) and repeat until you reach the drop location. even after dropping continue opening the menu and denying the alert until your screen goes black. Check threads by Digital_Junkie and Sky Air for more details!

ALL credit goes to the various founders of these wonderfull glitches, Obese Giraffe, Celestial Gaming, etc. I am merely combining it all here for PC users. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Last edited:
K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
isn't the latest wallbreach method patched? I started a CEO mission before, entered the breach and got death barrier

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
isn't the latest wallbreach method patched? I started a CEO mission before, entered the breach and got death barrier

No CEO for the latest method, but unfortunately its much more tedious. Once you enter the breach, hit the character menu and select a character, deny the alert. Do this over and over every few seconds until you reach the drop spot and successfully drop onto the nightclub.

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting. I'll see if I can try this later.

I assume the dupes don't stick?

F

fudjamjoom

Reaction score
Sin$
This worked for me the first time. However, the next 2 attempts, after saving the vehicle in the MOC, when I get back in the vehicle and exit the MOC, my vehicle disappears and my character is left standing there. I checked the MOC and its not in there and it didnt go back to any garage. I don't think I did anything differently and it worked the first time. Anyone know whats goin on?

Vanilla_Teto

Vanilla_Teto

Reaction score
Sin$
This worked for me the first time. However, the next 2 attempts, after saving the vehicle in the MOC, when I get back in the vehicle and exit the MOC, my vehicle disappears and my character is left standing there. I checked the MOC and its not in there and it didnt go back to any garage. I don't think I did anything differently and it worked the first time. Anyone know whats goin on?

Me too, dupe dissapear when I was out the MOC.
Laerun Laerun Is that something wrong?

B

BoatyMcBoatface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about exiting the MOC on foot and then calling it out from the Interaction Menu?

**Was thinking seeing as there is a workaround, albeit tedious one at that, for dying under the map to get to the NC, you could probably do Benny's rims again with the one that was patched a few days ago.

I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
benny's wheels work ^^
1- Walk up to your garage door so that the menu pops up containing the floor choices

2- select other garage, press enter (a or x for console), less 1s, press z (up) then enter (A or X for console) (i m on pc)
if done correctly u can hear few little sounds ( 1 for valid when u press enter and 2 others for change the floor and valid) and you are in an infinite black loading screen for now

3- join a friend in a different target modevia social club, accept the first alert for quit the session but decline the second alert (he say you must change your target mode)

4- u must pop in the same garage and dont have minimap for now

done in a public session idk why its dont work for me in private session, i have my deluxo with benny's wheel

sry i'm not english and you can have this video for hear sounds (for timing) ty to Kevin by Apple (french video)

for next steps ty to KuzmicH
8) You will be in garage B2 again and your minimap should be gone.
9) Go to the blue circle, select the car you want to dupe and place it over the car you want to replace. (in the list they should change position, but not in the garage). If there is no blue circle and you do not own a terrorbyte, just drive out any car and try again, then it should work.
10) Drive the car you wanted to dupe out of the garage and you will notice after that the plate will change to the overwritten car.
11) Drive it in CEO garage and change something, or drive it in personal vehicle store of MOC. (otherwise LSC won't let you in with that car)
12) Put benny's wheel on a retro elegy
13) Go on offline mode and back in online
14) Instead of a retro elegy, a car with wheels from Benny

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bennys-wheel-on-any-car.1730515/

Last edited:
Vanilla_Teto

Vanilla_Teto

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to call Personal Vehicle (from the MOC menu)? Should get around it.
Yes, I found it inside the MOC when I restart the session.
But unfortunately..its become a normal Delexo and couldn't sell.
Thanks.:thumbsup:

What about exiting the MOC on foot and then calling it out from the Interaction Menu?

**Was thinking seeing as there is a workaround, albeit tedious one at that, for dying under the map to get to the NC, you could probably do Benny's rims again with the one that was patched a few days ago.

I'll try it.:thumbsup:

G

Goncalo Pinho

Reaction score
Sin$
Really wanna try that. Ty 4 the few ppl who still trying getting this for pc

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! I hit the hay early last night. I DID have that disappearing vehicle thing happen, although I can't explain why it did. Also I don't believe the dupes are sticking between sessions, just the Deluxo. The Deluxo will be permanent. What I have been doing is going through all the steps, selling at LSC and unplugging my internet (Daily sell limit bypass). So this way the game boots me to SP everytime and I have to go back online to a fresh session. I do this for every dupe, a bit tedious but it allows me to just keep on selling!

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BTW can anyone confirm they are still able to drop onto the nightclub? I cannot for the life of me get it to land this morning, I keep falling through the map. I have always had a bit of trouble with this step though, so maybe it's just my luck.

EDIT: Literally right after I post this I get it to work, figures :smile:

U

usuariodeascensor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
benny's wheels work ^^
1- Walk up to your garage door so that the menu pops up containing the floor choices

2- select other garage, press enter (a or x for console), less 1s, press z (up) then enter (A or X for console) (i m on pc)
if done correctly u can hear few little sounds ( 1 for valid when u press enter and 2 others for change the floor and valid) and you are in an infinite black loading screen for now

3- join a friend in a different target modevia social club, accept the first alert for quit the session but decline the second alert (he say you must change your target mode)

4- u must pop in the same garage and dont have minimap for now

done in a public session idk why its dont work for me in private session, i have my deluxo with benny's wheel

sry i'm not english and you can have this video for hear sounds (for timing) ty to Kevin by Apple (french video)

for next steps ty to KuzmicH
8) You will be in garage B2 again and your minimap should be gone.
9) Go to the blue circle, select the car you want to dupe and place it over the car you want to replace. (in the list they should change position, but not in the garage). If there is no blue circle and you do not own a terrorbyte, just drive out any car and try again, then it should work.
10) Drive the car you wanted to dupe out of the garage and you will notice after that the plate will change to the overwritten car.
11) Drive it in CEO garage and change something, or drive it in personal vehicle store of MOC. (otherwise LSC won't let you in with that car)
12) Put benny's wheel on a retro elegy
13) Go on offline mode and back in online
14) Instead of a retro elegy, a car with wheels from Benny

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bennys-wheel-on-any-car.1730515/

Can i use this method tu put benny rims on all my cars,or just deluxo.I am on ps4?

I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
benny's wheels on all your cars on pc but consoles can duplicate cars
when is say A or X its when you play with a controller ps4 or xbox, sry for this mistake

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I found it inside the MOC when I restart the session.
But unfortunately..its become a normal Delexo and couldn't sell.
Thanks.:thumbsup:
That's odd, I had the Retro disappear once I got in the MOC just now and all I did was attempt to call it, nothing happened, then found new session and the Retro with custom plate was sitting waiting for me. Sold at LSC.

ZeroIzu

ZeroIzu

Reaction score
Sin$
found out that step 17 also work with the CEO building mod shop
you can drive into CEO garage (can be the same garage that you store your deluxo before)
and press e to go into mod shop and save it

F

Friedoreoss

Reaction score
Sin$
i think it just got patched. when i try to drop onto the nightclub it just brings me back on the map at the LSIA runway.

D

Draco66

Reaction score
Sin$
About the "car disappears after leaving MOC":
I think this happens when your MOC was full before and your garage (where the car previously inside the MOC is brought to) is also full. Make the MOC empty and some emtpy slots in your nightclub garage before doing this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register