Discussion Deleting Update.

• Thread starter mafyougrover
  • Start date
  • Views 769
M

mafyougrover

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way i can delete a patch and play lets say... der riese? I want to split screen mod using savegame files. I only have the transfer cable. My mods work on solo but not on split screen (but used to work on both). is there a way i can take the patch off my HDD but somehow still play der riese, or lets say download der riese without the patch? also any way to delete just the patch and not everything off my HDD? I figured id ask before i bomb my HDD so i can play modded zombs with my lil brother.

or is there possibly some way to just simply get split-screen mods on Nazi Zombies to work? That really is all my goal is. (I dont have ISO or flashed or jtag, simply just have transfer cable)

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is a gamesave that only works for single, i never tried any mod on split-screen before until now and it didn't work, do you know if it is possible to mod zombies with a jtagged xbox, and if so do you have a tut?

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt flash my xbox, its too detectable i flashed it, which is sorta the same thing, you can make the same changes

C dogg

C dogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mafyougrover said:
Is there any way i can delete a patch and play lets say... der riese? I want to split screen mod using savegame files. I only have the transfer cable. My mods work on solo but not on split screen (but used to work on both). is there a way i can take the patch off my HDD but somehow still play der riese, or lets say download der riese without the patch? also any way to delete just the patch and not everything off my HDD? I figured id ask before i bomb my HDD so i can play modded zombs with my lil brother.

or is there possibly some way to just simply get split-screen mods on Nazi Zombies to work? That really is all my goal is. (I dont have ISO or flashed or jtag, simply just have transfer cable)
Wont work on split screen just solo mod it with the transfer cable and take turns LOL.

P

paulg69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey do any of you have a der reise save that works for this recent patch for solo

Top Bottom
Login
Register