What's new

Patched DELETE ROCKSTAR POLICY ALERT FROZEN MONEY AND RP

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo !!!
I do not know if there is already such a post, if so just delete.
We have a method of removing and repairing the RockStar Policy message that appears to some players when testing Frozen Money or RP.

This method allows you to tick agreement and acceptance of RockStar conditions, after saving the game we get rid of the message and we can always use Glitch Frozen Money or RP.
I will add that this method is completely solo and requires the use of the internet from the phone or the use of the free Netcut program (it allows you to disconnect the internet where the console still thinks it is on the network).
I am sure both videos using these methods.

So let's get to work
1 Choose which method to use.
A. If HotSpot, we need to set up internet connection with the phone.
B. If we use NetCut, we first download the program to a PC or Laptop and set the mouse cursor to disconnect the internet from the console (Remember that the PC is on the same network as the console)
2 We start the game, it doesn't matter which character of the SP
3 We choose options, character selection.
4 Now enter the network settings, turn off and reconnect the connection.
5 We return to the game, when we can confirm the choice of character, we do it fast.
6 And now the most important thing! You must feel the moment, preferably just before the RockStar policy message appears. And that's when we disconnect the Internet from NetCut or HotSpot, except that HotSpot must be connected and the internet disconnected by data transmission.
7 You are on an incomplete R * Policy message and a very long charge.
8 If you've come to the right place after disconnecting the internet, you'll see a complete Policy R * message with confirmation.
You give tick and confirm.
9 Now you get the message, you can restore the connection. After confirming it, you return to SP
10 You are now saving the game, a new save or replacing an old one.
Done!
From now on, you can easily start Frozen Money or RP without worrying about the return of the R * policy message

Founder POL_KICKER end Opsi
HotSpot method

NetCut Method

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do with vpn? So nord vpn works too
Yeah pretty much the same, once policy alert appears, click discomnect and reconnect 10 seconds later. Might take a few goes though.

P

Pr1jnaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah pretty much the same, once policy alert appears, click discomnect and reconnect 10 seconds later. Might take a few goes though.
I'm a noob with laptops I'm sure I wish there was a tutorial for it I could copy lol
Post automatically merged:

yes I do this for PS4
What do you do once you've downloaded netcut

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes, but do you then have the option of confirming the R * policy and saving the game, or are you just bypassing the policy alert? it's a difference, because you have to do it every time?

I'm a noob with laptops I'm sure I wish there was a tutorial for it I could copy lol

This is very easy, download NetCut, install it, run it, all devices on the network will appear to you. you have signed PS4, you click on the network icon and that's it. There are photos in the video. You can do the test before your head and check how it works.

Last edited:
P

Pr1jnaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but do you then have the option of confirming the R * policy and saving the game, or are you just bypassing the policy alert? it's a difference, because you have to do it every time?

This is very easy, download NetCut, install it, run it, all devices on the network will appear to you. you have signed PS4, you click on the network icon and that's it. There are photos in the video. You can do the test before your head and check how it works.
Yes I tried but it just give my abit of the policy then loaded me into char swap I tried multiple times it s like it dosent slow it down

Yes I tried but it just give my abit of the policy then loaded me into char swap I tried multiple times it s like it dosent slow it down

Last edited:
T

the_victim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t just disconnect my Ethernet cable ?

Edit :
Lol no . I’m guessing it needs to believe it’s still has some sort of connection so it won’t give me a “Who are you?” Xbox pop up . It’s just been cut externally.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes you can accept the policy if done right.

P

Pr1jnaylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can accept the policy if done right.
I've tried for hours now is there not an English video tutorial, the vid isn't clear at all

I've tried for hours now is there not an English video tutorial, the vid isn't clear at all
Do you have to load the have up fresh when starting it

T

the_victim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have NetCut . And I slow my internet down . But it’s very inconsistent in that I don’t get the Rockstar Policy everytime . And when I do . I disconnect the internet pressing the WiFi icon on NetCut and the Policy double loads with white and orange loading symbols but then I get “Who are you?” Pop up from Xbox because I’ve been disconnected from the internet . It doesn’t happen immediately but a min or so after I disconnect the internet using NetCut . But after I get that pop up . I’m kicked back to story mode prologue and I have to sign back in and it’s still there . I didn’t get the chance to tick the policy and then reconnect my internet . Any help please ???

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have NetCut . And I slow my internet down . But it’s very inconsistent in that I don’t get the Rockstar Policy everytime . And when I do . I disconnect the internet pressing the WiFi icon on NetCut and the Policy double loads with white and orange loading symbols but then I get “Who are you?” Pop up from Xbox because I’ve been disconnected from the internet . It doesn’t happen immediately but a min or so after I disconnect the internet using NetCut . But after I get that pop up . I’m kicked back to story mode prologue and I have to sign back in and it’s still there . I didn’t get the chance to tick the policy and then reconnect my internet . Any help please ???

I would like to help you, but I have two PS4 consoles, I did everything on them and everything was successful, it took me 5 minutes. Very many people also succeeded as you can see in the comments and are very happy (I know a different language). Unfortunately, the problem may be on the platform, Xbox may be different, unfortunately I do not know how to do it, but I think it can be done.

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo !!!
I do not know if there is already such a post, if so just delete.
We have a method of removing and repairing the RockStar Policy message that appears to some players when testing Frozen Money or RP.

This method allows you to tick agreement and acceptance of RockStar conditions, after saving the game we get rid of the message and we can always use Glitch Frozen Money or RP.
I will add that this method is completely solo and requires the use of the internet from the phone or the use of the free Netcut program (it allows you to disconnect the internet where the console still thinks it is on the network).
I am sure both videos using these methods.

So let's get to work
1 Choose which method to use.
A. If HotSpot, we need to set up internet connection with the phone.
B. If we use NetCut, we first download the program to a PC or Laptop and set the mouse cursor to disconnect the internet from the console (Remember that the PC is on the same network as the console)
2 We start the game, it doesn't matter which character of the SP
3 We choose options, character selection.
4 Now enter the network settings, turn off and reconnect the connection.
5 We return to the game, when we can confirm the choice of character, we do it fast.
6 And now the most important thing! You must feel the moment, preferably just before the RockStar policy message appears. And that's when we disconnect the Internet from NetCut or HotSpot, except that HotSpot must be connected and the internet disconnected by data transmission.
7 You are on an incomplete R * Policy message and a very long charge.
8 If you've come to the right place after disconnecting the internet, you'll see a complete Policy R * message with confirmation.
You give tick and confirm.
9 Now you get the message, you can restore the connection. After confirming it, you return to SP
10 You are now saving the game, a new save or replacing an old one.
Done!
From now on, you can easily start Frozen Money or RP without worrying about the return of the R * policy message

Founder POL_KICKER end Opsi
HotSpot method

NetCut Method

this method it's old from 3 a months , and posted on 7 / 04 / 2020 , another one that stole glitch and say it's a founder

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this method it's old from 3 a months , and posted on 7 / 04 / 2020 , another one that stole glitch and say it's a founder

yes yes, I haven't seen anything like that before, I don't give a **** I'm a faunder or not, I just wanted to help people who can't pass this stage.

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there are more video on youtube about it , find one on date 10/02/2020 and the method was founded 1 month before that date :wink:

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this to work on xbox? I just get signed out everytime
The steps to clear Rockstar Policy Alert for Xbox are below: It is basically a few steps but I broke it down for dummies and noobs.

Requirements:
Netcut or Mobile Hotspot

1.Load into Story mode as any character
2. Have Netcut or mobile hotspot primed and ready to disconnect immediately
3. Press pause and go to online and hover over Choose Character
4. Go to settings then Network and disconnect then reconnect internet
5. Press B til u go back to game and press up n down in Dpad and get ready to disconnect internet as soon as rockstar policy alert appears.. You have a small window to disconnect through Netcut or Mobile Hotspot before message disappears. However, if you timed it right the policy alert will remain longer once u disconnect.
6. ***Important step for xbox uaers""' Immediately press the the xbox button and go to home screen the one with the house logo. You should still be on black incomplete rockstar policy alert before doing this part. If not start over you missed the window.
7. While on home screen reconnect internet thru netcut or mobile hotspot and wait about 30 -45 secs.
8. Return to game and you should have full Rockstar Policy alert waiting for you to accept. Accept it then press X or A to return back to game or just close app.
9. You are done! Should only have to do this once to get rid of that pesky alert.

Top Bottom
Login
Register