delayed 3rrod

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by gr0bda, Feb 7, 2010 with 5 replies and 390 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr0bda

gr0bda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been messing (unsuccesfully) with jtag hack and after trying to revert it back to it's original state, I'm getting delayed 3rrod, pretty much if I turn the console on middle green light turns on and stays on and the ring of lights doesn't come on at all and after about 20-30 sec I get 3 rrod, I can't find a solution as 3rrod usually pops right away. I already got x-clamp fix on the motherboard. What I did though was remove the 4 thermal pads and did the penny "fix" I figured since it fixed my other console it would be good to have on this one. You think might be an overkill?
    I'd take it apart and remove pennys but it's a pain as I already hot glued the ethernet connector inside the case.
    In general what the hell means delayed 3 rrod?

2. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    You messud up writing your nand, im guessing the secondary code is 0022? Yea, check your cable for bridges and general disfunction and if none is visible then shorten your cable and try again. I get the best results with "short as possible".

I hope that you got 23 identical nand dumps, otherwise your console is most likely screwed.

3. OP
    gr0bda

gr0bda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've got no problem reading/writing nands (I've got 3 identical copies), that's not the issue anymore. As I said I've reverted back to it's original state. I understand if I wrote the original nand back, it should be business as ususal, right?

I don't know what code I've got because when I press the switch for the errors green lights start to circle and then stop and then rrod. When I press switch then it does not give me any codes. It just keeps on flashing.

4. Come Shot Mcgee

Come Shot Mcgee Jets Over Everything

Ratings:
    Your xbox wont start with that jtag connections unless you have XBRebbot installed.

5. OP
    gr0bda

gr0bda Enthusiast

Ratings:

Jtag not there anylonger. LPT still there. But that shouldn't matter as none of the wires is crossed in anyway. so there is no connection of any kind.

What I'm gonna do is to write the nand one more time to the x360 if that won't fix it, then I read back and compare to the other 3 and see if there is any corruption.

Will report back

On side note I have found on one other forum someone had the same problem (3rrod delayed) but he never hacked it (jtag was not available at that time) but there was no solution nor explanation as to what was the meaning. I guess it's very rare.

Ok, flashed it again and it works now! Onto jtag... again!

6. Come Shot Mcgee

Come Shot Mcgee Jets Over Everything

Ratings:
    Yeah i have the same problem as you!

I turn it on and the fans go really fast and then rrod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.