Discussion Defiance

• Thread starter The Agency
  • Start date
  • Views 243
T

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Reaction score
I am downloading it now but I went to the site and it says the beta won't be available until the 25-26. Can I still go into a private match or something, or is it just online multiplayer?

A

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
I am downloading it now but I went to the site and it says the beta won't be available until the 25-26. Can I still go into a private match or something, or is it just online multiplayer?
Official site says 360 beta doesn't start til the 25th, but if you can get online and play you should be fine

T

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Reaction score
Official site says 360 beta doesn't start til the 25th, but if you can get online and play you should be fine
I tried but the servers are down for maintenance . I really wanted to play this game before I went back to school.

The PS3 actually gets something before the Xbox, I'm surprised and mad.

A

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
I tried but the servers are down for maintenance . I really wanted to play this game before I went back to school.

The PS3 actually gets something before the Xbox, I'm surprised and mad.
The fact that ps3 users gets the beta for 5 days frustrated many 360 gamers. Kind of a **** move on their part but it is what it is

T

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Reaction score
The fact that ps3 users gets the beta for 5 days frustrated many 360 gamers. Kind of a **** move on their part but it is what it is
If they would have made it the 24th I would be fine but two days isn't enough for One of the first mmorpg that will be released on console.

Top Bottom