What's new

Solved default.mp? help black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zach wathen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i had a custom patch made for me and i copied it to my mw2 folder;(http://www.mediafire.com/?1esckm66eqb8r4d) and i copied all the code post crap and i used a default_mp.xex that came with my jtag, and i copied the tu7 to the cache, but when i launch default_mp.xex it takes me to a black screen and i have to restart my jtag. any idea how to fix this problem?

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
You can't use patches on TU7, you either need a TU6 default_mp.xex for offline use or you take a .dll and host some online Lobbies. PM me for TU6 or TU7 Files.

Z

zach wathen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sorry i ment .dll

Z

zach wathen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the download he gave me is a .dll

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
the download he gave me is a .dll
Okay. Then PM me if you want all the Files you need. By the way, you can't use the default_mp.xex which was already on your Jtag because it's most likely not patched and an old one.

Z

zach wathen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay. Then PM me if you want all the Files you need. By the way, you can't use the default_mp.xex which was already on your Jtag because it's most likely not patched and an old one.
i cant pm your inbox is full and this .dll this guy made me is tu7 he just made yesterday

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
i cant pm your inbox is full and this .dll this guy made me is tu7 he just made yesterday
I just deleted some messages, PM me again and I will send you all the TU7 Files which are needed.

O

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Reaction score
Okay, I sent you everything you need. Happy hosting :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom