Patched Default Bunker, guns and pv. Default facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: 8/9/18 The part from with getting into the default was patched but can confirm that it is working again after nightclub update. this method was used for GCTF and was patched and would spawn you right into the MOC. After update it is now working the same again.

Also to add with extra finds. after taking EWO, you spawn at the docks, you can call the MOC out and request vehicle, go to back of moc an push right to enter and you will be thrown into the animation of going into the MOC in the bunker. Holding gas or doing recents do not kick you to story mode anymore. doing a recent and declining it then holding gas while trying to enter will cause you to stall the game, but hitting pause or the ps button will cause you to be sucked into the MOC.

Lets find another one with this :smile:

Just something we were messing with . Ain't done too much with it but it' something yo play around with.
*Bunker
Requirments
Bunker
MOC
Step 1- Enter the Bunker, and prepare a recent activity (GTA Online)

Step 2- Walk to the back of the MOC. Start walking towards the blue circle at the back of the MOC and right before you hit the blue circle, double tap the PS button and select recent activity and sit on the alert for about 60 seconds

Step 3- Decline the alert , the screen will fade to black again , double tap PS button again and select recent activity then pause menu, criminal Enterprise .

After you back out you will notice you will be in an empty Bunker. Your mini map with show the map of the docks as well as the map for the Bunker on the same mini map . You will also have weapons . Everything in there is in god mode. Friends can enter their Bunker and see you as well . Also if you pull your pv into the Bunker and then do the glitch , you will spawn into the default with your pv but it is not on the map

**Inside bunker**

**Inside Bunker with PV**

Last edited:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
When you are glitched inside the bunker with guns try sitting on pv and choose the EWO, does the car dissappear and you spawn at the docks?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does spawn u at docks, and cool thing about this is u can actually see the entire layout of bunker underneath the docks. The not so cool thing is if u have a friend in his bunker with personal vehicle and you do the glitch u cannot enter his vehicle but it does show up in the empty bunker. I have tried going into Gerald job and just spawning at docks but cannot enter friends car it basically acts just like the current gc2f glitch where u get in then right back out.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was glitching out the bunker differently to do this exact thing but it got patched unexpectedly, this looks really similar to what i was doing so here’s what i have figured out. Do the method posted above by op, choose the easy way out and you’ll spawn at the docks. Grab any vehicle and sit in it now tell a friend to start up a job and join them as they back out. This will take you into the bunker/ facility with that vehicle you were sitting in. That makes this a way to glitch any vehicle into default bunker or facility. If this works I’ll tell you how to glitch personal vehicles into the bunker too, I can’t really test atm :smile:

Edit: doesn’t work the same that way but I noticed getting an unable after glitching the bunker and spawning at the docks will teleport you back into the bunker. That could be used for something.

Last edited:
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can possibly get gctf with this. Do the steps as I posted to get glitched out.

Walk to circle at back of moc, as you walk into the circle , double tap ps button and do recent activity and sit on alert for 60 seconds .

Decline alert , do a recent again and decline

Press start, go to online , criminal enterprise and then back out

Take the easy way out .

Spawn at docks , request car from moc , request moc .

Pull to back and push right to enter .

Pulls you to the Bunker in the animation of entering the moc .

Only thing is , it does not freeze you from going in .
If you do a recent while entering the moc this way , you will be kicked to story. If you hold gas, you will also be kicked to story. We need to find a way to stall when this happens

Last edited:
XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And to add. After killing yourself and spawning at the docks , if you get an invite to the Bunker , you will get stuck on the black loop. Deff can find something with this. Maybe somehow interact with the helpers moc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register