What's new

Discussion Decided to Go for diamond Guns (Fresh account)

• Thread starter Lapis Lazuli
  • Start date
  • Views 455
Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
So ive just created a new xbox live account, one reason being im going to go from the first assault riffle avaliable (which is the Mtar) and get it gold, then go to the second, and then just keep going down the list for that, and im trying to do this without playing any other game modes, and only using that gun. as i am doing this, i will also be going for diamond launchers again as i can take down uav's with the secondary. but im curious as to find out how hard it is to get gold ar's as ive only has a SMG golden. im sure its hard to get the 30 revenge medals, and 100 headshots, but was it easy for you?

the reason iv'e created a new xbox live account, is to have a whole new gamertag "Blazing Theory" and also to have a fresh start on a friends list, to add the people i know from s7 and people i actually talk to, no point in having people in your friends list that ive never talked to right? so back on topic, how hard do you think it will be to get all assault riffles gold/diamond. how long would it take do you think?

NativeDog

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it will take some time. I don't think there is revenge challenges. 10 long shot. 20 double kills. 150 kills no perks. 150 kills not attachments. 10 bloodthirsty.

Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it will take some time. I don't think there is revenge challenges. 10 long shot. 20 double kills. 150 kills no perks. 150 kills not attachments. 10 bloodthirsty.
oh the revenge challenges must be with the remington / shotguns

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck mate. The hardest challenges I had were the blood thirsty medals on the snipers.

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my M27 gold, didnt take me too long on hardcore ctf, just got to aim high for them headshots, the rest is pretty easy

Mitsuru Kirijo

Prosodemic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not hard I just got my FAL gold and it was easy. Took me two day to get 100 headshots and half of a day to get 150 kills no perks/150 kills not attachments. My 2nd gold gun :smile:

Lapis Lazuli

oG TrickShots

Reaction score
Sin$
I have my M27 gold, didnt take me too long on hardcore ctf, just got to aim high for them headshots, the rest is pretty easy
ctf is kinda hard, and sometimes fun. in nuketown 2025, i layed behind the bush, half looking at the spawn in the corner of the fence, and they spawn right in front of me. lol 9-1 in 1 game w/ tac insert

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ctf is kinda hard, and sometimes fun. in nuketown 2025, i layed behind the bush, half looking at the spawn in the corner of the fence, and they spawn right in front of me. lol 9-1 in 1 game w/ tac insert

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A GROUP THAT YOU PLAY WITH ON THE REGULAR AND COMMUNICAT YOUR SET WITH CTF, SPAWN CAMP AND HEADSHOT!:biggrin: 39-9 ON SLUMS

Top Bottom
Login
Register