Discussion Decent arcade games for 400 MSP

• Thread starter P1KACHU POWER
  • Start date
  • Views 523
P

TheGamingGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few spare microsoft points so want to buy a little game. I know you can't get much but any suggestions? I have 560 MSP.

C

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
I have a few spare microsoft points so want to buy a little game. I know you can't get much but any suggestions? I have 560 MSP.
The Walking Dead game. They've only released two episodes out of five. Each sode is worth 200 MSP. So you can get into it and play more later when you have more points.

P

TheGamingGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Walking Dead game. They've only released two episodes out of five. Each sode is worth 200 MSP. So you can get into it and play more later when you have more points.
Tell me about The Walking Dead? What do you do? What's it like?

M

Dios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each episode of The Walking Dead is 400msp. Also other games for 400msp:Uno, Doom, Sonic The Hedgehog, Phantasy Star II, etc. Just go through the arcade, A-Z and write down games you think you might like and then look at videos of them on youtube

S

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
A world gone sour is only 400msp. It's a decent arcade platformer. Not for kids, surprisingly for a candy based game(sour patch kids).

D

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
The Walking Dead game. They've only released two episodes out of five. Each sode is worth 400 MSP. So you can get into it and play more later when you have more points.

400 msp and hell yes its worth it.

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
We get them for free on PS3, if you have PSN Plus.:smile:

E

Evil Fefe

Otaku
Reaction score
Tell me about The Walking Dead? What do you do? What's it like?
It's a Adventure Game, The main focus is Character Interaction and surviving this apocalypse. You may think it's the run of the mill Zombie Game with shooting and killing zombies but that's not the focus only a backdrop, The main focus of the game is to see the world changing and survive past all the hardships you're dealt. You get to see The interactions between you and you're fellow survivors and make some grueling decisions.

This is more of a Story than a Game, There is no running around shooting Zombies and when you do encounter them it's just a QTE segment, The game is awesome because the story it's telling is awesome not because there is some hardcore gameplay.

Top Bottom