WoW death night!

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by tufly4u, Nov 14, 2008 with 10 replies and 2,622 views.

1. tufly4u

tufly4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what kind of death night should i be if i want to deal the most damage in 1 hit and wat are the diffrences between the 3 of them.:cursing:

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Alliance or horde? The only differences between the DK's are the racials.

3. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    And the height lol Gnome Death knight gotta see that one.

4. sweetness_killz

sweetness_killz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha gnome ftw
    undead for horde.
    any ally cuz blizz gave them good racials because they like them bettaaaaaar :x3:

5. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    he ment specs dummys, lol. Personaly i like the unholy death knight, i think this is the best build for pvp- [Click here to view the link]

thats what i reccomend, its like a warlock/warrior basicly

and if your alliance be dranai for heals!

6. I Doughboy

I Doughboy Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I recommend blood. You can take on big groups of mobs and come out the fight at full health. Very good for PVE and PVP.

7. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    blood is good, it helps keep your health up but not the best dps, but if you go unholy and be dranai you dont have to worry as much about heals

8. SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR D2Vital VIP

Ratings:
    Blood is good to solo but i personally dont like it it just keeps your health up. I luv unholy cuz it has great aoe's and u can solo like 5-6 mobs 1 lvl higher than you if u rune cycle right. plus its nice to have a ghoul as a pet. when i run instances with blood dk's they usually have low end dps compared to unholy. but all in all blood is the lvling spec unless you learned a good rune cycle for unholy. :thumbup:

9. zander 013

zander 013 Newbie

Ratings:
    i prefer a frost hybrid with about 10 point into blood and unholy to but i find that blood does good dps but unholy will top the damage charts where as the frost spec is more for tankin and resistance gear which is nice on a server full of dps but another thing u have to worry about is DuelWield or 2Handers i prefer to do dps with duel wielding where as i tank the best with a 2hander which almost noone pulls off me unless its a 4+ pull and they aoe before i getta hit where any tank would loose it if u want u can aim me and ask me some stuff about it ive run many spec and gear changes on dks and learned the class fairly well

my aim is prankfreak

im almost always on aim and wow at the same time so just message me and let kno wat its about

10. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Newbie

Ratings:
    Be an Orc, blood dps if you want to deal most damage with one hit.

11. HP Dark

HP Dark 10-Year Member Premium

Ratings: