Glitch Death match inside of Facility?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by habitualuser, Oct 18, 2018 with 2 replies and 150 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habitualuser

habitualuser Newbie

Ratings:
    I would like to build a death match there I just need to know how to or where to get into the facility in Creator. Anyone know how to access it?

2. GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY HELL NOO

Ratings:
    the greatness of GTA five yeaes later and still players eager to mess with r* :smile: goodstuff dude.
    hit up Navy Davey or EyeDuDab they have this under lock and key and the best people to help you.
    best of luck, sorry i cant help you without exposing someones else's more important glitch

• Like Like x 4
  3. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    You cannot see the Facility in Creator.
    It’s a matter of knowing the coordinates which you can find by having GTA on PC and an additional app called code walker.
    Or, you can go under the map and bang into stuff until you bump into something:wink:
    Once you have it’s coordinates you would have to imagine it’s boundaries since it will not spawn in Creator.
    Then there’s also the fact that even if you place weapons in there you more than likely won’t be able to use them as they will be invisible.
    All in all it’s unlikely that you will be able to make a deathmatch.
    It will take you multiple hours/days to get anything down there:whistle::cigar:
    If by some miracle you get coordinates and you stamp team start points and spawn points in there...
    You will have to start the job from the facility to get it to spawn in the job.
    Best of luck.... you will need it:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2