Sin$
Nice!

E

evilandy0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xBigDaddy0x said:
I apologize poeple but this is off topic about the glitch. How come the only way I can play zombie is when I invite someone or get invited in? Is there any way to fix this?.. thanks
Sorry, but death cards are only meant for co-op so the only way to do this is with 1-3 friends.

D

DeathFromTurds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm since this was found i wonder if u can use like the death cards online in the regular games??? it would be cool to have a paintball fight wit my friends.

B

berb

Reaction score
Sin$
Try using dud grenades and the corner glitch. Works better than the flamethrower and its a lot of fun :smile:

J

joenfield

Reaction score
Sin$
Doofusmad21 said:
this glitch DOES work, you have to press the actuall "BACK" button on the controller when Nazi Zombies is highlighted.

The known cards that work (list not fully completed, will complete tomorrow):

Four of Clubs
enemies take less bullet damage

King of Hearts
explosive pistol rounds when in Last Stand

Queen of Hearts
"vampire" effect mode, regain health via kills

Nine of Diamonds
enemies take less explosive damage

Ten of Clubs
shoot your teammates to bring them out of Last Stand

Three of Diamonds
kill 3 enemies and go into berserker mode (temporary invulnerability)

Six of Clubs
bullets become paintballs

will check final cards tomorrow and complete list. Any problems just mail me :smile:
I was not able to get the king of hearts to work. i went down and the gun made the sound of explosive rounds but nothing came out of the gun.

xJudas

xJudas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J1 TKD said:
Omg! Even the multipliers work! I was getting about 15k per round.

I think that's the funnest part about this. By round 5 you have over 10,000 points, and lots of chances for awesome guns.. The score doesn't count though, my buddy got to 1 million points and was pissed when it didn't count.

J

justuxapositional

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing this yesterday got to lvl 18 almost 19 with only me and one friend it was crazy i had a flamethrower and a raygun too =)

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a great glitch BUT the only bad thing about it is that, when one of the players goes down, and the other members dont revive him, when they die and come back, the death cards are not enabled anymore, so the main objective of this glitch is to keep everyone alive or else it fails

<_<

E

evilandy0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doofusmad21 said:
Its a great glitch BUT the only bad thing about it is that, when one of the players goes down, and the other members dont revive him, when they die and come back, the death cards are not enabled anymore, so the main objective of this glitch is to keep everyone alive or else it fails

<_<
Didn't know this, seems pretty odd. But then again, with the painkiller card this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

D

dsee007

Reaction score
Sin$
Some don't work, I will be on tonight playing and will get on later to let everyone know which ones don't work. The paintball is cool!! Hit them in the eye!!

GT = Methoddsee:huh:

That is the one that that does really suck about it.:cursing:
Doofusmad21 said:

<_<

As Promised, here is the FULL list of Death Cards with a Rating of what I think are the best and which ones simply "DO NOT" work!! Rating is a scale of :thumbdown: being the worst to :thumbup: being the best..and with :w00t: being HOLY S#!T ~ do make sure that you have competative scoring on! You will be able to open the Hell (Help) room alot quicker and be able to get the mystery box a lot more times.:biggrin:

1. Ace of Spades ~ Undead Soilder ~ Enemites Regenerate health and appear zombified ~ :thumbdown: ( they are already ZOMBIFIED!!:tongue:)
  2. King of Hearts ~ Suicide King ~ Fire explosive pistol rounds while downed. ~ :cursing::thumbdown: (DOES NOT WORK)
  3. Queen of Hearts ~ Vampire ~ Constant health degeneration; recharge your health by getting kills ~ :? ~ um, you will die in the first round , maybe second round becuase the zombies are not that fast and you will die becuase you are lossing health. :thumbdown:
  4. Jack of Spades ~ Body Armor ~ Enemies die by headshot only ~ :thumbdown:
  5. 10 of Clubs ~ Painkiller ~ Shoot downed co-op teammates to revive them ~ DOES NOT WORK!!:thumbdown::thumbdown:
  6. 9 of Diamonds ~ Flak Jacket ~ Enemies take less explosive damage ~ :thumbdown:
  7. 8 of Hearts ~ Thunder ~ Headshots cause enemites to explode ~ HAVE NOT TRIED THIS YET!!!! :? I WILL TRY TOMORROW NIGHT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ON HERE!!
  8. Joker ~ Sticks & Stones ~ Knives and unlimited dud grenades only ~ :thumbdown:
  9. 6 of Clubs ~ Paintball ~ bullet ammo is replaced by paintballs ~ :w00t::thumbup::w00t: ~ Fun to do, and a blast to hear the double barrell shotgun sound like a paintball gun.
  10. 4 of Clubs ~ Hard Headed ~ Enemies take less bullet damage ~ :thumbdown:
  11. 3 of Diamonds ~ Berserker ~ Temporary invulnerability enabled with 3 kills in 5 seconds ~ :thumbup::thumbdown: ~ I am even on this one simply because yes this is cool, however, when your invulnerability turns on you are unable to shoot.
  12. 2 of Spades ~ Limited HUD, Friendly fire enabled, and reduced bleed out time ~ :? ~ There is no HUD to begin with and with friendly fire enabled you will not be able to revive a downed teammate when using 10 of Spades:thumbdown::confused:cared:
Yes, I know that I am forgetting one of the death cards, to be honest with you, I never got it during the game. And I am just too damn lazy to go back and find it.

Hope this helps ~

Dennis ~ GT = Methoddsee

302 = Delaware

E

evilandy0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dsee007 said:
Some don't work, I will be on tonight playing and will get on later to let everyone know which ones don't work. The paintball is cool!! Hit them in the eye!!

As Promised, here is the FULL list of Death Cards with a Rating of what I think are the best and which ones simply "DO NOT" work!! Rating is a scale of :thumbdown: being the worst to :thumbup: being the best..and with :w00t: being HOLY S#!T ~ do make sure that you have competative scoring on! You will be able to open the Hell (Help) room alot quicker and be able to get the mystery box a lot more times.:biggrin:

1. Ace of Spades ~ Undead Soilder ~ Enemites Regenerate health and appear zombified ~ :thumbdown: ( they are already ZOMBIFIED!!:tongue:)
  2. King of Hearts ~ Suicide King ~ Fire explosive pistol rounds while downed. ~ :cursing::thumbdown: (DOES NOT WORK)
  3. Queen of Hearts ~ Vampire ~ Constant health degeneration; recharge your health by getting kills ~ :? ~ um, you will die in the first round , maybe second round becuase the zombies are not that fast and you will die becuase you are lossing health. :thumbdown:
  5. 10 of Clubs ~ Painkiller ~ Shoot downed co-op teammates to revive them ~ DOES NOT WORK!!:thumbdown::thumbdown:
  6. 9 of Diamonds ~ Flak Jacket ~ Enemies take less explosive damage ~ :thumbdown:
  7. 8 of Hearts ~ Thunder ~ Headshots cause enemites to explode ~ HAVE NOT TRIED THIS YET!!!! :? I WILL TRY TOMORROW NIGHT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ON HERE!!
  8. Joker ~ Sticks & Stones ~ Knives and unlimited dud grenades only ~ :thumbdown:
  9. 6 of Clubs ~ Paintball ~ bullet ammo is replaced by paintballs ~ :w00t::thumbup::w00t: ~ Fun to do, and a blast to hear the double barrell shotgun sound like a paintball gun.
  11. 3 of Diamonds ~ Berserker ~ Temporary invulnerability enabled with 3 kills in 5 seconds ~ :thumbup::thumbdown: ~ I am even on this one simply because yes this is cool, however, when your invulnerability turns on you are unable to shoot.
  12. 2 of Spades ~ Limited HUD, Friendly fire enabled, and reduced bleed out time ~ :? ~ There is no HUD to begin with and with friendly fire enabled you will not be able to revive a downed teammate when using 10 of Spades:thumbdown::confused:cared:
Yes, I know that I am forgetting one of the death cards, to be honest with you, I never got it during the game. And I am just too damn lazy to go back and find it.

Hope this helps ~

Dennis ~ GT = Methoddsee

302 = Delaware
The painkiller one does work. You know how there's a "revive" sign above a downed player with the colour on it? You have to shoot that player an appropriate amount of times until it's turned the lightest shade and he'll be revived.

D

dsee007

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe that is why it did not seem to work. I thought you only had to shoot the downed player one time ~ Thanks I will try this tonight when I get on.:thumbup:

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
dsee007 said:

Hope this helps ~

Dennis ~ GT = Methoddsee

302 = Delaware
dude painkiller works i use it all the time in zombies along with the hud and the head shot one doesnt work

R

ronnoceel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use painkiller with a flamethrower in the granade corner you can survive f
A very long time cuz you can just get instantly revived by having the fire under you. I did it and it was crazy!!!:thumbup: And I don't agree with the reviews of the person above:thumbdown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register