• Thread starter Sol Invictus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,548
Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you go about nulling out the death barrier through alteration?

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Renegade X25 said:
Try editing all to your liking..however why remove the death barriers just immune yourself to barriers?

Thats true, do you know about the invisible walls? Sorry to ask all the questions, I have tried several things and cant get it to work.

Upvote 0
R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Thats true, do you know about the invisible walls? Sorry to ask all the questions, I have tried several things and cant get it to work.
Yes..Invisible Walls (Elastic Barriers) - go to the [sddt] Design_unknown tag, click meta editor, click options at the bottom, show invisibles and then edit the placements in "Soft Barrier Library"

Upvote 0
Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Renegade X25 said:
Yes..Invisible Walls (Elastic Barriers) - go to the [sddt] Design_unknown tag, click meta editor, click options at the bottom, show invisibles and then edit the placements in "Soft Barrier Library"

I can never find the soft barrier libary for some reason :?

Upvote 0
R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
Lewie4 said:
I can never find the soft barrier libary for some reason :?
Make sure you click options at the bottom of the meta editor and click show invisibles.

Upvote 0
X

xGUITARxMANIACx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey Death Barriers: Just make yourself invincible, in hlmt
Invisible Barriers: if you dont have the newest alteration, in sddt meta editor, say show invisibles, then on Unknown 1, i think, go down to the 5th 6th and 7th box and change them to zero, and that removes invisible barriers

Invisible Barriers: if you dont have the newest alteration, in sddt meta editor, say show invisibles, then on Unknown 1, i think, go down to the 5th 6th and 7th box and change them to zero, and that removes invisible barriers

Upvote 0
R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
xGUITARxMANIACx said:

I have already explained this....

But yeah, which version are you using?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register