What's new

Deadly4RanK recruiting! lvl 17 clan! 55 friendly members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 18 clan with 80 members at a 1.63kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

Clan site(still a work in progress): www.deadly4rankclan.ucoz.com

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
^^ The clan expands to PS4 too but mainly XBOX360 for now

Last edited:
Blaze Pyro

Blaze Pyro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
INVITE ME GT: BLaZe PyRo I'll help you get in a lot of good members to the clan

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 604454

Texehh Network CEO & Founder
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill Join
Message OMG Its Texehh
Can Change GT If Neeeded

the best crapper

the best crapper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will join the clan gt: THBxxFa110ut

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Itll be easier if yall apply on the app or send me a friends request to GHOST AUTOFIRE on xbox

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 17 clan with 55 members at a 1.57 kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 17 clan with 55 members at a 1.57 kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)

Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)

Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 17 clan with 70 members at a 1.63kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 17 clan with 70 members at a 1.63kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

Clan site: www.deadly4rankclan.ucoz.com

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$

Clan site(still a work in progress): www.deadly4rankclan.ucoz.com

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register