What's new

Deadly4RanK recruiting! lvl 17 clan! 55 friendly members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScottishFoId

ScottishFoId

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
invite x Timmy

S

Steagles

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite Steagles99 I know a lot of people who are really good

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking about joining,
GT: Slingblade1170
K/D: 2.25

Normally I don't do clans because of my family and friends but they all seemed to ditch CoD since ghosts come out.

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 17 clan with 70 members at a 1.63kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

Clan site(still a work in progress): www.deadly4rankclan.ucoz.com

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
^^ The clan expands to PS4 too but mainly XBOX360 for now
Bump

Gvan87

Gvan87

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX GT). I am the Commander of the Deadly4RanK clan on cod ghosts. We are currently a level 18 clan with 80 members at a 1.63kd looking for new members. We are a relaxed clan that plays well together and gets along. The goal of the clan is to expand and to win. So if you like recruiting I will make you a lt commander so you can recruit your friends. Shoot me a friends request on my XBOX GT: GHOST AUTOFIRE along with a message. I will be accepting apps all day and I can review my xbox account through my phone so I can be intouch although I am working. I get notifications for applications through the app but not my xbox live app so dont think im ignoring you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Good luck on your clan search and game on.

Clan site(still a work in progress): www.deadly4rankclan.ucoz.com

GHOST AUTOFIRE (XBOX)

SlimGhosTX (PS4)
^^ The clan expands to PS4 too but mainly XBOX360 for now
Bump

C

COD4 Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XxDaFkAxX If you want you can invite me K/D 1.62 W/L 3.20

Selena Marie Gomez