• Thread starter spookypepper
  • Start date
  • Views 1,037
spookypepper

spookypepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did a solid grind today in the DZ on my xbone today. I was level 9 when I first started and was venturing deep enough to see players level 15+. I killed a guy while he was doing his extraction and was marked as a rougue. I was then killed and respawned after that. To be honest I haven't seen much sensless killing in the DZ and would like to ask if there are malicious attacks while you have been playing.

T

TheOneAndOnly26

Reaction score
Sin$
I play on the ps4 and am constantly getting ganged up on by people in groups of 3 or 4 while grinding for new things. Gets a little annoying but fun when you sit back and pick them off afterwards haha

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fun, but if you're alone you should avoid groups. I only help groups with extractions when I have stuff to extract, but after I just ditch. Though it's really fun to shoot a sticky bomb at everyone extracting lmao.

T

TheOneAndOnly26

Reaction score
Sin$
It's fun, but if you're alone you should avoid groups. I only help groups with extractions when I have stuff to extract, but after I just ditch. Though it's really fun to shoot a sticky bomb at everyone extracting lmao.
Definitely fun with the sticky bomb lol I usually try to get out of the area but they track me down haha but I can't say I don't sometimes have fun with my group and mess with lower levels or lone wolf's haha

A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely fun with the sticky bomb lol I usually try to get out of the area but they track me down haha but I can't say I don't sometimes have fun with my group and mess with lower levels or lone wolf's haha

Sticky bomb + that talent that does 40% more damage when you damage multiple enemies + equipment with more sticky bomb damage. op

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I love taking my sniper and give someone a headshot from a decent distance, it puts them to their knees instantly. One shot after that and they are dead, and then I run away and usually get chased by a good few. Love it.

ANGRYNOODLES

ANGRYNOODLES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love taking my sniper and give someone a headshot from a decent distance, it puts them to their knees instantly. One shot after that and they are dead, and then I run away and usually get chased by a good few. Love it.
What marksman rifle do you got? Covert SRS or the M44?

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
i went in for like a half hour with a friend, got to lvl 15 DZ while around lvl 15 and snagged a blue mlitary AK and lvl 19 classic AK which carried me through to lvl 20~ no problem. i even got away with murder (:<

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So how does this work? the stuff, if successfully extracted, is saved and you cannot lose it? can you use it outside of the DZ?

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty easy to see when you are going to get ambushed. Three guys walk up and none have hazardous material. Then they start posting up with vantage points. People are idiots

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
So how does this work? the stuff, if successfully extracted, is saved and you cannot lose it? can you use it outside of the DZ?

Yah, the extracted items go to the Base of Operations and you can use the gear same as normal gear.

Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Bread Winner's Association
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen an all out war going on earlier on Xbox One when I was passing by the DZ to a mission. Grenades and people just unloading. There was a good 10-15 people going at it lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register