Solved ---> Dead Xenon Jtag After Flash <---

• Thread starter Joe Jackson
  • Start date
  • Views 1,153
Joe Jackson

Joe Jackson

Reaction score
Sin$
I flashed my xbox with some kv I bought and when I went to turn it back on it was completely shot. I checked the cord and even ran it on my normal xbox. Someone please help, I'm desperate.

jimlfixit

jimlfixit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
most if not all bought key vaults are decrypted, you need to encrypt it with your own cpu key and then write it back to you nand. the other method is to have a nand image, inject it ino the nand using nandpro or another program (nothing comes to mind lol) then reflash your console.

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what exactly happened to me today, i need help if anyone can! i will pay. Up to a 100 dollars or more to fix the problem thanks

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Um, what you need to do is solder in an LPT cable. Then using nandpro you can flash the image that worked back onto your jtag. Check the tutorial section on how to solder the LPT cable. Cost is around 7 bucks from radio shack.

K

KENYANXJTAG

Reaction score
Sin$
This is what exactly happened to me today, i need help if anyone can! i will pay. Up to a 100 dollars or more to fix the problem thanks

When u buy kv they r usauly in kv_dec.bin file meaning already decrypted which means u dont have to re flash ur console u flash the patched kv wiht ur info in it to ur console using flash 360 which u should have in ur xex menu

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When u buy kv they r usauly in kv_dec.bin file meaning already decrypted which means u dont have to re flash ur console u flash the patched kv wiht ur info in it to ur console using flash 360 which u should have in ur xex menu
That didn't help.. Your teaching me how to flash a new kv onto my jtagged xbox, i already know how to do that i just got a bad kv and it gave me red ring/ i cant even start the xbox to dashboard.

Top Bottom
Login
Register