What's new

Solved Dead spot in my Pounder Parking space.

• Thread starter SWEEDISHGUY123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,614
S

SWEEDISHGUY123

Reaction score
Jesus, I messed up my garage real hard.

I don't mod, but I once received a modded car from a friend. And recently, I was interested in selling more nightclub supplies. And I realized I have to buy a Pounder Custom. So I went on Warstock in attempt to buy one. Boom, somehow it glitched. Instead of buying in instant, it showed a UI which allows you to choose where you are storing the car. But there's no option. I ended up just pressing enter and bought the Pounder Custom. Somehow the pounder Custom popped into my another parking spot in another garage in Del Perro Heights. Annoyed and distraught, I went on to search the web and found this forum. I browsed a bit, and found this post https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/avoid-dead-spots-a-guide-to-vehicle-storage-any-pv-any-garage-glitches.1730501/

"This would be the situation if you moved a NSV into either a non-full garage or a full garage, then deleted the car left in its original location. The dead spot is in the original NSV location, and there is an NSV-linked vehicle in the garage."

Flashback to when my friend gave me a car. I drove my Huntley S which to meet my friend and I switched on my friend's car to enter Del Perro. Few days later I saw my Huntley S stuck in my B1 garage, so I drove it out and parked it at Del Perro. Turns out it was a Special Vehicle parking spot. And few days ago I just sold my Huntley S at LSC. So there's an empty Special Vehicle spot at Del Perro and a Personal Vehicle spot at my B1 nightclub.
I tried to fill up my garage with elegys in attempt to switch the Pounder over to B2. But when I tried to drive the car outside, it was stuck. I tried to drive my Pounder out of Del Perro and straight to Nightclub, and it gave me an infinitive loop black screen. So what should I do? I really need the Pounder Custom. Please help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Jesus, I ****ed up my garage real hard.

I don't mod, but I once received a modded car from a friend. And recently, I was interested in selling more nightclub supplies. And I realized I have to buy a Pounder Custom. So I went on Warstock in attempt to buy one. Boom, somehow it glitched. Instead of buying in instant, it showed a UI which allows you to choose where you are storing the car. But there's no option. I ended up just pressing enter and bought the Pounder Custom. Somehow the pounder Custom popped into my another parking spot in another garage in Del Perro Heights. Annoyed and distraught, I went on to search the web and found this forum. I browsed a bit, and found this post https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/avoid-dead-spots-a-guide-to-vehicle-storage-any-pv-any-garage-glitches.1730501/

"This would be the situation if you moved a NSV into either a non-full garage or a full garage, then deleted the car left in its original location. The dead spot is in the original NSV location, and there is an NSV-linked vehicle in the garage."

Flashback to when my friend gave me a car. I drove my Huntley S which to meet my friend and I switched on my friend's car to enter Del Perro. Few days later I saw my Huntley S stuck in my B1 garage, so I drove it out and parked it at Del Perro. Turns out it was a Special Vehicle parking spot. And few days ago I just sold my Huntley S at LSC. So there's an empty Special Vehicle spot at Del Perro and a Personal Vehicle spot at my B1 nightclub.
I tried to fill up my garage with elegys in attempt to switch the Pounder over to B2. But when I tried to drive the car outside, it was stuck. I tried to drive my Pounder out of Del Perro and straight to Nightclub, and it gave me an infinitive loop black screen. So what should I do? I really need the Pounder Custom. Please help!!
  • You have a dead spot where your pounder should be.
  • Whichever car you received via GCTF caused it.
  • Make sure the garage that has your pounder is full.
  • Call a car from B2.
  • Drive it into the garage where your pounder is stored.
  • You should have no issues swapping this way.
  • You can mod the pounder in B2.

S

SWEEDISHGUY123

Reaction score
  • You have a dead spot where your pounder should be.
  • Whichever car you received via GCTF caused it.
  • Make sure the garage that has your pounder is full.
  • Call a car from B2.
  • Drive it into the garage where your pounder is stored.
  • You should have no issues swapping this way.
  • You can mod the pounder in B2.
I tried, but whenever I got on my pounder and to mod it, I can't leave the garage and the game just stuck.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I tried, but whenever I got on my pounder and to mod it, I can't leave the garage and the game just stuck.
Don’t try to drive it out.
Call it from the interaction menu.
When you need it for a sales mission it will spawn automatically.

Top Bottom