What's new

Solved Dead spot in garage

M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appear to have a dead spot in a garage, how can i go about clearing it? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You need to know how it was caused before you can find the solution:wink:
  1. Which garage ?
  2. Did you take a special vehicle via GCTF ?
  3. Did you put a BMX on the floor
  4. Did you put an airplane in a car spot?
  5. Did you put a car in a facility vehicle spot ?
Then search the forum to find the method you need to use to fix it:smile:

Last edited:
M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to know how it was caused before you can find the solution:wink:
  1. Which garage ?
  2. Did you take a special vehicle via GCTF ?
  3. Did you put a BMX on the floor
  4. Did you put an airplane in a car spot?
  5. Did you put a car in a facility vehicle spot ?
Then search the forum to find the method you need to use to fix it:smile:

Well it was initially my special vehicle warehouse but upon buying a technical aqua i got it to stick in my garage, from what i last heRd that means "sell EVERY CAR" and i would really not want to do that lol, was hoping a new method was found, if not ill probably move the spot to my facility

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Well it was initially my special vehicle warehouse but upon buying a technical aqua i got it to stick in my garage, from what i last heRd that means "sell EVERY CAR" and i would really not want to do that lol, was hoping a new method was found, if not ill probably move the spot to my facility
You would only need to SVW over the aqua blazer in your facility...
That would clear the spot:smile:
But I get it ...
I once had 9 of the damn things:roflmao:
I got it down to three and had moved them to the special warehouse :tongue:
Then I bought a couple of special vehicles right to my facility so the empty spots moved there:frown:
If you’re comfortable losing a space to have a cool vehicle in the facility you are good:smile:
The facility spaces are kind of a random bonus anyhow....
So we lost a couple:smile:
Big deal.... lol:roflmao:

S

StrangeShark

Reaction score
Were you hit from the maintenance wipe? Did you lose stuff in game? I got hit by the wipe and in the garage they left me i have an empty slot, but the vehicle management menu says theres a blazer aqua in that slot. Its an apartment garage.

M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N
Were you hit from the maintenance wipe? Did you lose stuff in game? I got hit by the wipe and in the garage they left me i have an empty slot, but the vehicle management menu says theres a blazer aqua in that slot. Its an apartment garage.
No wipe, no things lost

B

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hit so when i got my stuff back two bikes from my mc were in my apartment garage and i had filled all available vehcle spots in game so two of my vehcles went to the mc clubhouse and i went in a heist to call them threw there so when i spawned in free roam i had them. When i spawned with the two vehcles that were glitched in my mc clubhouse i drove them to the garage the bikes were in. Well... i know have my cars back but for some reason thpse two bikes dissapeared and i have two dead spots in my mc clubhouse..

Top Bottom