Xbox One PS4 Dead slot, empty slot NC

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by XxPortCityXx, Sep 13, 2018 with 13 replies and 178 views.

Tags:
  1. XxPortCityXx

XxPortCityXx Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys it PortCity311... So in my NC a day or two ago in B2 a slot that I think I took out a retro custom with clean plates and sold now says empty. But if I try to put a car there and I tried a free RH8, faggio, and street car it says that a car is there and basically erases what I try to put there. Is there anyone that can get rid of this for me. Keep in mind that I've done no dups no any kind of modding or anything in this garage. Even when the big 10/20 was out. I did in 3 and 4 but only once. Thanks for any help that I can get to get rid of this.

2. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There’s a way to fix them, check the fix dead spot thread in the glitches section. Just remember exactly where the dead spot is because if you put a car in the wrong place you could lose a car. From what I understand you don’t have to do dupes in that specific garage to get dead spots.

3. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    No. That glitch doesn't fix personal vehicle slots

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    stuck with it by the sound of it mate.

7. OP
    XxPortCityXx

XxPortCityXx Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea I've tried everything and just looked at all the post but the NC doesn't have bike racks I don't think. I've bought a faggio and tried to put it there but all it said was this purchase has been deleted do to a full garage or something like that. And I tried to put a street car there but it just restored that which I figured it would...

8. OP
    XxPortCityXx

XxPortCityXx Newbie

Ratings:
    What if I bought a new NC? Would come with me? $$$ Isn't an issue for me...

9. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This one says it fixes car slots but I haven’t tried it myself and if you have tried then obviously no good.
    https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ehicle-warehouse-moc-hangar-1-44-ps4.1729101/

10. OP
    XxPortCityXx

XxPortCityXx Newbie

Ratings:
  11. OP
    XxPortCityXx

XxPortCityXx Newbie

Ratings:
    I tried to read the thread but got an error 404. Said I didn't have prevliges or something. Once this issue of mine is fixed or not because I'm stuck with it I'll remove this post or put down how I fixed it. Thanks everyone for the help....

12. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will pm you the steps so you can try.

13. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you try this just swap a recent activity for, joining a friend in a different targeting mode. This should work to get you off the loading screens.

14. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    You don't need a recent activity.