• Thread starter Collateral22
  • Start date
  • Views 285
C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I don't want to mid my save with all guns ect because I don't want to ruin the game. Can you power level in it? Like borderlands where you could join someones game and earn loads of exp if your a low level. I only want a boost to around 20-25 if anyone is willing to help?

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just mod your save to level 22-25? :tongue:

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score

You can try. I'm a level 50. But TBH i don't think you'll 'Power Level', I think you'll get merk'd by the zombies... I think the best way is to complete quests, that gives the most XP. or using custom weapons.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
You can try. I'm a level 50. But TBH i don't think you'll 'Power Level', I think you'll get merk'd by the zombies... I think the best way is to complete quests, that gives the most XP. or using custom weapons.

Do I get xp for your kills? If not I think ill just mod my self a little.

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score

I... Think? You get... A little? I honestly don't remember. I think you get something for my kills. If you do, might be better for me to be in your game, then I get one hit kills on specials.

Anyways, if you want to try, or just play for that matter, my GT is Wrath of Cthulu

Edit:

Or I could give you a ton of things for a continuous quest, then you could just get XP that way...

Top Bottom