What's new

Solved Dead/Ghost spot Phenomena Hub - Let's bring it to the table!

J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead spots A.K.A Ghost spots are unusable car slots in the garages. For example, you may have a 10 car garage and you can't use one or more spots as they are indicating that they are empty but you can't store a street car on it or purchase a new vehicle on it. This a very disturbing issue and it could happen in any storage spot weather if it's a personal garage, ceo building garage, facility, hanger, etc...

Frankly speaking, I never had a ghost spot in any of my garages. But I know few people who have them.
I just wanted to summon our forces and effort to study this phenomena for our best.

To whomever had/have ghost spot, it would be handy to bring this to the table and discuss it.
All you need to do is to list the following:
  • Solved or not
  • Console (PS4, Xbox 1, PC, etc...)
  • Type of storage you have the problem at (Apartment garage, facility, ceo building garage, etc...)
  • Possible reasons (sold a dirty dupe was at that spot, a vehicle shouldn't be stored at that particular spot, etc...)
  • Possible Solutions (What did you do to get it fixed ?) -sometimes they fix themselves but you might did something lead to a fix-
  • Any further remarks or comment.
There are few posts about this issue here and there already. However, they are for certain types of garages (10 car garage let's say) so it won't be helpful for someone who has a dead spot in a facility for example.

Thank you for your contribution and looking forward to hear from you. I also hope that nobody faces this ugly phenomena in the future =)

MrModsBoss

MrModsBoss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Dead spots A.K.A Ghost spots are unusable car slots in the garages. For example, you may have a 10 car garage and you can't use one or more spots as they are indicating that they are empty but you can't store a street car on it or purchase a new vehicle on it. This a very disturbing issue and it could happen in any storage spot weather if it's a personal garage, ceo building garage, facility, hanger, etc...

Frankly speaking, I never had a ghost spot in any of my garages. But I know few people who have them.
I just wanted to summon our forces and effort to study this phenomena for our best.

To whomever had/have ghost spot, it would be handy to bring this to the table and discuss it.
All you need to do is to list the following:
  • Solved or not
  • Console (PS4, Xbox 1, PC, etc...)
  • Type of storage you have the problem at (Apartment garage, facility, ceo building garage, etc...)
  • Possible reasons (sold a dirty dupe was at that spot, a vehicle shouldn't be stored at that particular spot, etc...)
  • Possible Solutions (What did you do to get it fixed ?) -sometimes they fix themselves but you might did something lead to a fix-
  • Any further remarks or comment.
There are few posts about this issue here and there already. However, they are for certain types of garages (10 car garage let's say) so it won't be helpful for someone who has a dead spot in a facility for example.

Thank you for your contribution and looking forward to hear from you. I also hope that nobody faces this ugly phenomena in the future =)
There's threads for dead spots already for the Facility, Hanger, CEO garages and even apartment garages. Try searching the site if you're stuck with a dead spot.

Upvote 0
J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's threads for dead spots already for the Facility, Hanger, CEO garages and even apartment garages. Try searching the site if you're stuck with a dead spot.
Can you provide me with the link please ?
I search for that and the few results that i saw are not specific. They say fix empty/ghost spot in your storage then it says buy 9 bikes !
so what if you have a ghost spot in a facility or a hanger or even clubhouse?
This thread is intended for past/current experience with this issue to help everybody who might have a similar issue so we could reach to solution/fix

Upvote 0
MrModsBoss

MrModsBoss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you provide me with the link please ?
I search for that and the few results that i saw are not specific. They say fix empty/ghost spot in your storage then it says buy 9 bikes !
so what if you have a ghost spot in a facility or a hanger or even clubhouse?
This thread is intended for past/current experience with this issue to help everybody who might have a similar issue so we could reach to solution/fix
Hanger:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...acility-glitch-mistake.1699008/#post-13512802

Facility:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fix-empty-slot-in-facility.1704836/

Office Garage:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/office-garage-unusable-slots-fix-ps4.1659922/

Apartment Garages:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fix-empty-unusable-car-slots.1359768/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register