Solved dead benq?

• Thread starter fersy
  • Start date
  • Views 435
fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some idiot has just brought me 2 xboxes he tried to flash and he has screwed both them up, thats right not one but 2. youd think after you wrecked one youd say "hold on a minute" but no

anyway i havent looked at the other one yet but this one is a benq which he said he tried to flash and now its not reponding to anything.

im using ck3 and usb pro and jf so ive tried ejecting it using my ck3 nothing, its plugged into my usb pro but unlike when i plug other drives in and power cyle them the wee blue light on the usb pro flickers nothing with this drive at all, jungleflasher not recognising it even if i try refreshing and intro'ing. it almost seems as if the thing is actually dead rather than just stuck.

anybody seen this before? could he have blown something flashing it or has he just erased the drive? surely though even had he erased the drive i would still be able to acces it when intro'ing.

everytime you think youve seen it all somebody manages to hit you with something new
cheers in advance

GOHDtoughguy

GOHDtoughguy

THE WHEEL ON THE SHORT BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND
Forum Addict
Reaction score
You need to do the Reset Glitch hack to get the DVD drive key but it's not worth the hassle if you ask me

fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he already got the key. after examining the main board in the drive i think he has blown it

Top Bottom