What's new

De-Ranking / Custom Boosting Service [FREE]

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm willing to recover and de-rank any account you wish for free. Or course, some kind of donation would be nice, but only if it's offered. I'll do it free. I promise not to change anything on the account. I own a turbo controller so I can run the account for hours on end without being home. If you don't trust me, then don't post. But honestly, if I were to take someone's account, it wouldn't be here where everyone would know about it. I have all the maps so playlists aren't an issue. I will do multiple playlists if asked to do so. Just give me a time you want me to run. If I need any sort of verification by a Moderator, just contact me and I'll verify myself (somehow).

NOTE: I just got a new Xbox so I'm trying to keep my Xbox running overnight to a minimum. Your booster won't be recovered by anyone else but me and I won't distribute your information to anyone unless asked to do so. I will De-rank manually if asked to do so. However, times for me to De-rank then would vary between my schedule.

AIM - LooK its RayzoR
GT - RayzoRayzoR / RayzoRanKs

Usual De-ranking Times:
Monday: 6am - 1pm
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: 6am - 1pm
Thursday: 6am - 12pm
Friday: 6am - 12pm / 7pm - 12pm
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: TBD

Customer List:
Fooky
_AcE

Times will vary. These are just definite times I will De-rank someone because of School all week (except Tuesday) and Bowling on Friday nights. Work will also add into certain days so when there are any updates, I will post.

IF I DE-RANKED FOR YOU OR CUSTOM BOOSTED FOR YOU AND WERE SATISFIED WITH RESULTS, GIVE THANKS. :smile:

Update:

LISTEN EVERYONE! IF YOU WANT ME TO CUSTOM BOOST, ADD (RayzoRayzoR) ON XBL WITH A MESSAGE SAYING CUSTOM BOOSTING. IF YOU WANT ME TO DERANK AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU, ADD ME ON AIM (LooK its RayzoR) AND TELL ME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AIM, JUST ADD ME ON XBL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT ME TO RECOVER, PM ME THE DETAILS AND I'LL PROVIDE YOU WITH UPDATES.

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your on my FL and i need to get a lot of loses on my booster acc because everytime i leave my xbox running it just takes me back to the lobby. But i'm kinda hesitant because of the high risk of using the turbo controller.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't had a problem. I go in alone. I make sure the EXP is above 1. I understand the high risk, but I think we all do. I can do it manually as well. I should specify that as well.

OP Updated.

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway you could get my acc to lose as much as you can all weekend. Ill trust you with my booster.

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro, if you could do this for me for maybe a week or two it would be much appreciated (: My Xbox has been sent away to microsoft for repairs so i hope its only going to be two weeks until i get it back, then ill be able to derank myself again.
Thanks.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure thing. Fooky I'll De-rank you this weekend. Ace, I'll De-rank you the rest of the time until notified you got your Xbox back. Just PM/AIM me the info and I'll get right on it.

C

CaspeR iZ LGND

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do custom boost on the regular basis? Im going for 10k. im almost up to 5k.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I custom boost whenever someone wants me to really and if I'm free. If you want me to, hit me up on AIM.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AcE, your De-ranking is still in progress. Let me know when you get an Xbox back. If anyone else needs De-ranking/Custom Boosting, just add me on AIM or which ever way you prefer to contact me. I am verified. So far, I've gotten AcE's account about 130 games in less than a week. I'm running turbo now for a little bit and tomorrow, I'll do it for a long time. :smile:

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
AcE, your De-ranking is still in progress. Let me know when you get an Xbox back. If anyone else needs De-ranking/Custom Boosting, just add me on AIM or which ever way you prefer to contact me. I am verified. So far, I've gotten AcE's account about 130 games in less than a week. I'm running turbo now for a little bit and tomorrow, I'll do it for a long time. :smile:
=[ You only did mine for a little bit and won on a couple of games...

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
=[ You only did mine for a little bit and won on a couple of games...
I did only have it for the weekend and I didn't get to play as much. If you want me to recover it back that won't be a problem. :smile:

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
I did only have it for the weekend and I didn't get to play as much. If you want me to recover it back that won't be a problem. :smile:
If you could that would be awesome. i thought you were just going to turbo it like all day and everything. I want it in swat though now.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
If you could that would be awesome. i thought you were just going to turbo it like all day and everything. I want it in swat though now.
Naw I try to avoid turbo. I only run it once in a while. I don't want to get an account banned. Even if I supposedly won't get banned, I want to make sure my service is efficient and effective.

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
Thanks for your help while i had no Xbox, Im going to get a new Xbox on sunday so ill probly recover it some time then. I highly recommend anyone wanting their account de-ranked to Pm RayzoR, very nice and trustworthy guy.
Thanks again : )

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
_AcE said:
Thanks for your help while i had no Xbox, Im going to get a new Xbox on sunday so ill probly recover it some time then. I highly recommend anyone wanting their account de-ranked to Pm RayzoR, very nice and trustworthy guy.
Thanks again : )
You're very welcome. :smile: And to answer your PM question, yes I've done that. :smile:

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for me to party up with you and derank? I wan't to make my guy have a really bad record just for fun. I have a wired controller and my xbox never freezes. Just asking :tongue:

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lololxzzz said:
I added you. GT is IVIescaline
What service are you interested in?

Cheesy said:
Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for me to party up with you and derank? I wan't to make my guy have a really bad record just for fun. I have a wired controller and my xbox never freezes. Just asking :tongue:
Uhm I heard 2s were easily bannable, especially if it's Doubles you're talking about. I'd be perfectly fine with it, but I don't want to run 2s for too long due to the risk. If it's not a risk, please provide evidence of it. Thank you. :smile:

I'm willing to custom boost now. Add/Message me if you want some.

Top Bottom
Login
Register