What's new

De-Ranking / Custom Boosting Service [FREE]

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey rayzor, I also have a turbo controller and i run my xbox all night long with multiple controllers signed in for multiple people sometimes. What I am saying is that I can help you if you want or boost for you whenever you dont want to. Anyone else that wants help, i can help them also. I am NOT trying to steal your thunder lol, but mearly trying to get my name know also.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aroberts said:
Hey rayzor, I also have a turbo controller and i run my xbox all night long with multiple controllers signed in for multiple people sometimes. What I am saying is that I can help you if you want or boost for you whenever you dont want to. Anyone else that wants help, i can help them also. I am NOT trying to steal your thunder lol, but mearly trying to get my name know also.
No problem what so ever. I'm willing to include you in this as well. Add me - RayzoRayzoR

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
What service are you interested in?

Uhm I heard 2s were easily bannable, especially if it's Doubles you're talking about. I'd be perfectly fine with it, but I don't want to run 2s for too long due to the risk. If it's not a risk, please provide evidence of it. Thank you. :smile:

I'm willing to custom boost now. Add/Message me if you want some.

I was thinking squad or something, if you want to, message iLove Rocketz

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
No problem what so ever. I'm willing to include you in this as well. Add me - RayzoRayzoR

Ok I added you: coastalwarbear

get on aim, my SN is xxarobertsxx

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aroberts said:
If you want to, my GT is Donk3yBong and we could loose what ever playlist you wanted to. Right now I'm loosing Squad Battle but it's so boring to press something every 10 minutes :tongue:

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I'll get in touch with all of you tomorrow. I get home around 12 or sooner. So if you want me to De-Rank/Custom boost, make sure you let me know. I'll be on AIM all of tomorrow so yea. :smile: I might run some custom boosting in like 5 minutes so if you want in, add my new GT - RayzoRayzoR.

itzGoku

itzGoku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rayzor I really appreciate this! If you could make this account a booster in dubs, I'd love you. It's a brand new account so try to derank as much as possible

gt - biglem0nz

I'll pm you the info once your ready. :thumbup:

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the way i do it is I have a Hori Pad Turbo Controller and i an not at home or have my tv turned off when even doing this. I have it to where my guy just sits there and due to the fact its basically 3v4 and the team of 4 has an extra guy to kill for free kills, i usually lose. BUT i do tend to win a bit, ive played 450 games and have won 150ish. Im going to boost every playlist to a silver general though using this method, A.K.A- THE ULTIMATE BOOSTER lol. its will take some time though. It takes 500xp in a list, and in 2-3 days ive already gotten 150+.

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aroberts said:
the way i do it is I have a Hori Pad Turbo Controller and i an not at home or have my tv turned off when even doing this. I have it to where my guy just sits there and due to the fact its basically 3v4 and the team of 4 has an extra guy to kill for free kills, i usually lose. BUT i do tend to win a bit, ive played 450 games and have won 150ish. Im going to boost every playlist to a silver general though using this method, A.K.A- THE ULTIMATE BOOSTER lol. its will take some time though. It takes 500xp in a list, and in 2-3 days ive already gotten 150+.
It could also be 4v2 with me perhaps? :tongue:

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aroberts said:
Yea I've done that. It works well and prevents banning. But it has been banned before.

LISTEN EVERYONE! IF YOU WANT ME TO CUSTOM BOOST, ADD (RayzoRayzoR) ON XBL WITH A MESSAGE SAYING CUSTOM BOOSTING. IF YOU WANT ME TO DERANK AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU, ADD ME ON AIM (LooK its RayzoR) AND TELL ME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AIM, JUST ADD ME ON XBL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT ME TO RECOVER, PM ME THE DETAILS AND I'LL PROVIDE YOU WITH UPDATES.

^This has been added to the OP. Please read the OP and give thanks.

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
aroberts said:

You will get banned if you keep doing what you claim to be doing. If you got 150+ xp in 3 days time by only turboing, you will not last much longer. I guarantee you that. Post back when you get banned please.

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FOX no johns said:
You will get banned if you keep doing what you claim to be doing. If you got 150+ xp in 3 days time by only turboing, you will not last much longer. I guarantee you that. Post back when you get banned please.

hahaha i doubt that will be the case, seeings and when i am home I make sure to play some of the games so my k/d fluctuates also. And besides, I have 3 xboxs, so no biggy.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people actually get lucky. If anyone knows Madvillian, he turbos all the ****ing time and hasn't gotten banned. Along with MLGLEVELS and Foe Foe.

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
Some people actually get lucky. If anyone knows Madvillian, he turbos all the ****ing time and hasn't gotten banned. Along with MLGLEVELS and Foe Foe.

Nope, dont know them, but lets make me one of them :tongue::thumbup:

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
I've seen the mad guy in Squad a couple of times but he declined my FR :frown:

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know Yoshi aka mlglevels and although I haven't checked up on him in a while, he had been going for along time not getting banned. I don't know why that is though.

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheesy said:
I've seen the mad guy in Squad a couple of times but he declined my FR :frown:
He doesn't accept random FRs. If you annoyed him, he probably would have hit you off. He's known to be short-tempered.

aroberts

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone ^^^ im not like that lol, i mad boost and am friendly lol:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register