• Thread starter danzy70
  • Start date
  • Views 2,704
D

danzy70

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm new to the forums.

I've recently saw people de-ranking in halo 3 but Jumping up and down. Like not playing the game.. It seems they are pressing the A button over and over to de-rank.

My question is, Is he going it his self or does he have some kind of woodpecker going up and down on the A button and leaves his xbox on over night.

How do people De-rank automatically? And what do they use to keep pressing the A button by its self without them doing anything etc..

I de-rank my self but i play the game but i was wondering if there is any other quicker way to de-rank? I saw people jumping up and down so im guessing its automatically done by something pressing the A button by its self but i cannot think of anything which would work..

I guess you could use tape on the A button but it still would not work as the A button need sto be pressed and released.

Does anyone no about this and how it's done?

Thank you,

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
danzy70 said:
Hello, I'm new to the forums.

I've recently saw people de-ranking in halo 3 but Jumping up and down. Like not playing the game.. It seems they are pressing the A button over and over to de-rank.

My question is, Is he going it his self or does he have some kind of woodpecker going up and down on the A button and leaves his xbox on over night.

How do people De-rank automatically? And what do they use to keep pressing the A button by its self without them doing anything etc..

I de-rank my self but i play the game but i was wondering if there is any other quicker way to de-rank? I saw people jumping up and down so im guessing its automatically done by something pressing the A button by its self but i cannot think of anything which would work..

I guess you could use tape on the A button but it still would not work as the A button need sto be pressed and released.

Does anyone no about this and how it's done?

Thank you,
I really don't know i have always wondered the same thing. They just jump up and down the entire game just for free kills. Its ridiculous how many times they press the stupid a button and don't even move. :?

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
danzy70 said:
I got told that answer too, But do you know how it would work?, And how to make/buy one?
Ebay dude SEARCH is a good option to what you are looking for.

This website also helps too
Google

D

danzy70

Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
Ebay dude SEARCH is a good option to what you are looking for.

This website also helps too
Google

I know what google is and I already have about 70 times, And all they come up with is rapidfire controllers and the turbo controllers are just the same as rapidfile just to increase gun speed..

I need something that press's the A button by its self.

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
danzy70 said:
I know what google is and I already have about 70 times, And all they come up with is rapidfire controllers and the turbo controllers are just the same as rapidfile just to increase gun speed..

I need something that press's the A button by its self.
Thats what they do. Read some of the descriptions and you would have already known that. Turbo controllers continually press a selected button over and over per a set amount of seconds. They are the same bro and thats what they have in matchmaking. You can make them or buy. And due to your knowledge about the topic i wouuld suggest buying. prices range from about $40 to $100.

D

danzy70

Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
Thats what they do. Read some of the descriptions and you would have already known that. Turbo controllers continually press a selected button over and over per a set amount of seconds. They are the same bro and thats what they have in matchmaking. You can make them or buy. And due to your knowledge about the topic i wouuld suggest buying. prices range from about $40 to $100.

Thanks for the info.

OK So rapidfire and turbo are the same? or are they diffrenet if so which one is the best to but and which will keep pressing the A button by its self?

I didn't no they pressed the A button by its self all i thought they did was just make the firing on the guns more powerful.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They are using the woodpecker method.....they have a mechanism pushing the controller, which is probably a guitar (bigger buttons, no wearing down). I was building a huge tut, but I deleted it in a rage mode.

D

danzy70

Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
They are using the woodpecker method.....they have a mechanism pushing the controller, which is probably a guitar (bigger buttons, no wearing down). I was building a huge tut, but I deleted it in a rage mode.

Please Please, make a tutorial on this a lot of people would appropriate it. Please can you once you have some spare time? and once done please post here?

Thank you,

P

PurpleDrink

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well I was reading this thread and I thought I should inform everyone on what exactly is happening.:rolleyes: Firstly, I don't know if some people were joking :smile:, but no, you don't have something actulaly physically push a button. A rapidfire and turbo controller are the exact same thing, just that a rapidfire has a turbo function on the right trigger (hence rapid fire). Some turbo controllers have turbo function on multiple buttons, so (for example) if you have a turbo function on the a button, you could have your controller automatically derank. You could also custom boost in halo, and many other things, in various games.:biggrin:

I have an absolutely amazing turbo, and it's called the Hori Turbo Ex2 comtroller. You can Ebay search. It has a turbo function for absolutely EVERY button and even the thumbsticks (running faster). I got mine for only 60$ on Ebay, and it's the best investment I have ever done. I can always win chainsaw duels in GOW2, and Arcade games when you shoot with the A button are a blast. I can derank and custom boost forever, and I have rapid fire in every game. :tongue:

It's also licensed by M$, even though they don't really endorse it (xtra $$$ for them!). It's a great controller, and it has SOO much potential. What would you do if you could turbo EVERY BUTTON?!?!?:?

Top Bottom
Login
Register