• Thread starter iiFluttershy
  • Start date
  • Views 450
I

iiFluttershy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone could assist me in telling me the most quick and efficient way to get level 30 on DCUO.
Please reply below, or pm me. The help and pointers would really help me get a spin on things.

C

CandyAndShotguns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep doing quest and bounties, i can hit 30 in a little under 3 days

C

CandyAndShotguns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive heard of ppl hitting 30 in less than 12hrs by getting in groups of 4 and running through the whole thing fast. never actually seen proof of it tho

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed, to earn trophies, you need to be premium :tongue:

C

CandyAndShotguns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but as soon as you go premium you get all the trophies you should of unlocked when you log in to that character. i locked into my lvl 30 hero and got all the trophies i should of got while playing him and then logged into my lvl 30 villan and got all of her trophies too

G

GStunt100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but as soon as you go premium you get all the trophies you should of unlocked when you log in to that character. i locked into my lvl 30 hero and got all the trophies i should of got while playing him and then logged into my lvl 30 villan and got all of her trophies too

is there a way to GS premium? lol i sorta dont want to buy it just for trophies

C

CandyAndShotguns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no preminum is account specific, not for every account on the ps3

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
ive heard of ppl hitting 30 in less than 12hrs by getting in groups of 4 and running through the whole thing fast. never actually seen proof of it tho
i did it in a day or two

Top Bottom