• Thread starter idlehands88
  • Start date
  • Views 40,120
idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, here is my modded save for the FULL version of the game.

WHAT IT HAS:
999,999 Dragonball Points
999,999 Premium Points
ALL Characters Unlocked
ALL Missions Unlocked
ALL Cards Unlocked
ALL Items Unlocked
Player Rank = 999
Character Rank = 999 for all characters

NOTE: THIS SAVE UNLOCKS SOME ACHIEVEMENTS, USE AT OWN RISK!!!​

ENJOY, and do not post this on any other website or Modio!!!

Save made by me, Idlehands88

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?i07j8ykaxgc2zcq
SCAN: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...a21e1c61fc760f83bd32f900/analysis/1390393486/

ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, here is my modded save for the FULL version of the game.

WHAT IT HAS:
999,999 Dragonball Points
999,999 Premium Points
ALL Characters Unlocked
ALL Missions Unlocked
ALL Cards Unlocked
ALL Items Unlocked
Player Rank = 999
Character Rank = 999 for all characters

NOTE: THIS SAVE UNLOCKS SOME ACHIEVEMENTS, USE AT OWN RISK!!!

ENJOY, and do not post this on any other website or Modio!!!

Save made by me, Idlehands88

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?i07j8ykaxgc2zcq
SCAN: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...a21e1c61fc760f83bd32f900/analysis/1390393486/
Would be nice to add a video.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Or a photo, but does it work online without ban?

Yes it works fully Online. No ban since there are no leaderboards and you can technically get all the characters legit. Only thing that's not legit is the ranks. Even though the ranks are modded to 999 you can't get banned because the game is not a Microsoft published game and therefore M$ can't see what you are doing. Get complaints filed against you could still lead to a ban, but that is always a present risk when modding anything.

bill111585

bill111585

Reaction score
Sin$
it not letting me see it as a save file 
its for xbox
bc its showing like a can play the file in vlc media player

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL Modding A Save For A Game That Came Out. So Going To Get Ban Hammered. At Least Give The Game 2 Weeks Bro. Than Again You Are Arrogant To Do This Anyways. :cry:

subway foot long

subway foot long

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran EotM Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL Modding A Save For A Game That Came Out. So Going To Get Ban Hammered. At Least Give The Game 2 Weeks Bro. Than Again You Are Arrogant To Do This Anyways. :cry:
never heard of anyone being banned from dbz

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually In Multiplayer The PP Points Count And Also YOU CHEATED FOR THE ENTIRE GAME LOL 
Including The Combo Cards...

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to a modding website?

LMAO
Honestly It Is But This Is Very Insulting To People Who Work Hard Online Without Cheating. I Understand Diablo and Borderlands But This? Come On Guys, I Respect You Enough To Let You Guys Know. 
The Player Rank Is Even Modded. :woot:

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly It Is But This Is Very Insulting To People Who Work Hard Online Without Cheating. I Understand Diablo and Borderlands But This? Come On Guys, I Respect You Enough To Let You Guys Know. 
The Player Rank Is Even Modded. :woot:

I only have the game for my RGH, so I can only play Offline. Who's to say I didn't make this for people that want to use this Offline. I mean I'm not responsible if people want to go Online with this save.

Plus with how easy this game is to mod, what's stopping others from modding their own saves and using it Online? At least with this people that don't know how to mod saves can at least use this to counter the other modders.

Again, I personally don't care for modding Online. I mod pretty much every game I play. I also make Starter Saves for people to help them out. It's not my fault if the Saves can also be used Online...

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$
I only have the game for my RGH, so I can only play Offline. Who's to say I didn't make this for people that want to use this Offline. I mean I'm not responsible if people want to go Online with this save.

Plus with how easy this game is to mod, what's stopping others from modding their own saves and using it Online? At least with this people that don't know how to mod saves can at least use this to counter the other modders.

Again, I personally don't care for modding Online. I mod pretty much every game I play. I also make Starter Saves for people to help them out. It's not my fault if the Saves can also be used Online...
It Kinda Is Your Fault Bro. Don't Sweat It. I Know How To Deal With People Online lol.

Hawkman

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
Sin$

Technically This Is A Gaming Community Website. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register