• Thread starter Crytoscopic
  • Start date
  • Views 709
Crytoscopic

Nismo x Jdm x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need to know if this is compatible with the xbox 360. I heard the white one gives better quality if your not looking to spend alot of money.

http://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Dazzle-DVC-100-Recorder/dp/B004GHHVWI/ref=sr_1_cc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294110197&sr=1-1-catcorr

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, it doesn't matter which color dazzle you get. They are all the same.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it is compatible. Actually, any Capture card (Such as a Dazzle) is compatible with the Xbox 360, with the required dimensions of course. It sometimes depends with the speed of the computer (which determines Capture card quality).

Crytoscopic

Nismo x Jdm x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it is compatible. Actually, any Capture card (Such as a Dazzle) is compatible with the Xbox 360, with the required dimensions of course. It sometimes depends with the speed of the computer (which determines Capture card quality).
Windows7,3Gb RAM with an Intel Pentium Processor good enough?

K

KieranMclean x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends what computer/laptop you have, and what recording software you use for quality, I advice you use VideoGlider for mac, or AMCap for windows or Debut for vista, it really depends

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about your vid card and dedicated graphics memory? You're comp might be good enough for an HDPVR if you wanna spend the money. I love my HDPVR. :wink:

modz4bud

modz4bud

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually pretty nice. You can make it any of those resolutions? Or does it depend on your computer or something?

KevinDaCucumber

KevinDaCucumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dazzles are great capture card for starters, you can get amazing quality out of them too, one of the few things I hated about it though was the fact that you aren't able to record and play in HD, which is why I upgraded to an HD PVR, but I don't find much of a difference in quality, this was my quality for the black dazzle dvc 100 I had a few months back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQ1xL-VSl4

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a big difference in quality. A really big difference.

Crytoscopic

Nismo x Jdm x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about your vid card and dedicated graphics memory? You're comp might be good enough for an HDPVR if you wanna spend the money. I love my HDPVR. :wink:
My computer is good enough for an HD PVR. I used my friends last weekend because it will not work with his computer. He wants my computer now lol.

modz4bud

modz4bud

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow the black Dazzle DVC 100 looks like it has way better quality then the white one. I mean damn, that is some REALLY nice quality right there. Good video bro.

D

Defuze FTW

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i'm very sure that the dazzle DVC 100 is compatible with the Xbox 360.

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My quality for my dazzle was very good actual, not too big of a difference my friend.

My friend watch vid in 360p and then watch your vid in 360p. Please compare, and you'll see a difference.

K

Killtrain89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the HD dazzle (got it on sale) and i am happy and satisfied with it. heres a video its not recorded from the pinacle studio software but its pretty close. the software that comes with the dazzle is very good too. props to my brother for the sick 360

Top Bottom
Login
Register