What's new

Solved Dazzle Capture Card & Pinnacle Studio 14 ?

• Thread starter ReesyBob
  • Start date
  • Views 2,615
ReesyBob

ReesyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recieved a Dazzle DVC 100 capture card. Its black and came with an instalation disk. This disk included pinnacle Studio 14. I Cannot seem to get it to record and it says "No Input SignaL" when i clcik import or whatever it is. I Mess around with the settings and cannot seem to get it to show up. However i did get it to record once but as soon as i stopped, it wouldnt let me record again.

Help Please?

- -

- -

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recieved a Dazzle DVC 100 capture card. Its black and came with an instalation disk. This disk included pinnacle Studio 14. I Cannot seem to get it to record and it says "No Input SignaL" when i clcik import or whatever it is. I Mess around with the settings and cannot seem to get it to show up. However i did get it to record once but as soon as i stopped, it wouldnt let me record again.

Help Please?

are all the wires plugged in and is the light green on the dazzle? Make sure that the capture device is the dazzle.

Help Please?

are all the wires plugged in and is the light green on the dazzle? Make sure that the capture device is the dazzle.

ReesyBob

ReesyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Change Everything to see if it works and nothing... I Was told i could record it in Windows Movie Maker and the screen just shows balck?

Top Bottom
Login
Register