What's new

Working DayZ help

• Thread starter Kiggzpawn
  • Start date
  • Views 2,003
K

Kiggzpawn

Reaction score
I understand we are trying to limit how much info we give towards glitches, so I just wanna say the following.

In June of 2020, if anyone is aware of any DayZ duplication, that actually works, and you wouldn't mind teaching me, please limit your response to yes. We can private chat the conversation so devs can't pick it up. And I feel like this may become a thing so.....I have no money.
Post automatically merged:

I understand we are trying to limit how much info we give towards glitches, so I just wanna say the following.

In June of 2020, if anyone is aware of any DayZ duplication, that actually works, and you wouldn't mind teaching me, please limit your response to yes. We can private chat the conversation so devs can't pick it up. And I feel like this may become a thing so.....I have no money.

Also I am trying to perform the tent glitch, and would appreciate some input for that subject.

Last edited:
K

Killalaywell14

Reaction score

Post automatically merged:

Also I am trying to perform the tent glitch, and would appreciate some input for that subject.
Did u find anything I'm on xbox one

Top Bottom