What's new

Solved DayZ duping help needed

Q

qFx Dobbie

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm looking for help with duping on dayz xbox one, I've heard its something to do with using a hotspot but I've tried working it out myself and just cant figure it out

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you searched YouTube for a video?
It probably has more to do with being able to quickly disconnect your internet than using a hotspot specifically.

Uploaded yesterday:

Upvote 0
noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quickly disconnecting to my knowledge doesnt work as you cant get the second kick back to main menu which is when the invisible body appears. Atleast on ps4 quickly disconnecting doesnt work from my efforts. On xbox the same principles of the glitch on my ps4 posted method should apply although as I dont have xbox i dont know the exact route to doing what is done on ps4. I know for definite my posted method in its xbox form does work on account of many reports saying so. I have only found one video of this dupe glitch online (possibly more by now) but again that video doesnt specify exact steps for xbox. It should be something like this though; Switch from LAN cable to WIFI settings while on the server you wish to dupe (remembering to have waited atleast 2 minutes without moving for a background save) and then once at the main menu rejoining said server as quickly as possible and then once more when kicked again. The timer should be a 35 second timer specifying the end of previous session. Hope this helps but id like to just mention that all of my friends (ps4) cannot hit this glitch using a hotspot and LAN is a sure fire way to hit it.

Upvote 0
Q

qFx Dobbie

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the replies! I'm at work right now so will check this out when I get home

Upvote 0
Q

qFx Dobbie

Reaction score
Sin$
Quickly disconnecting to my knowledge doesnt work as you cant get the second kick back to main menu which is when the invisible body appears. Atleast on ps4 quickly disconnecting doesnt work from my efforts. On xbox the same principles of the glitch on my ps4 posted method should apply although as I dont have xbox i dont know the exact route to doing what is done on ps4. I know for definite my posted method in its xbox form does work on account of many reports saying so. I have only found one video of this dupe glitch online (possibly more by now) but again that video doesnt specify exact steps for xbox. It should be something like this though; Switch from LAN cable to WIFI settings while on the server you wish to dupe (remembering to have waited atleast 2 minutes without moving for a background save) and then once at the main menu rejoining said server as quickly as possible and then once more when kicked again. The timer should be a 35 second timer specifying the end of previous session. Hope this helps but id like to just mention that all of my friends (ps4) cannot hit this glitch using a hotspot and LAN is a sure fire way to hit it.

So do I join, stand still 2 minutes, pull wire out, join again, put wire back in, then join again then kill/tie up the invisible body?

Upvote 0
Q

qFx Dobbie

Reaction score
Sin$
Still cant get this to work, guess itll just be a but of trial and error to try and nail it. Cant find any videos either so if anyone has a link for a video it would be appreciated

Upvote 0
F

Fisting4 fun

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone knows how to dupe..hmu..i have all the guns in the game..we can dupe any of em

Upvote 0
Deatharoonie

Deatharoonie

Reaction score
Sin$
did anyone figure out how to duplicate on dayz or what
i got killed by dupers and im super salty

Upvote 0
A

AgainstAllGODZ

Reaction score
Sin$
This is what I discovered by accident really , being on a server with extremely high ping basically where your constantly getting kicked by high latency , I dropped two crates with AK 101s and a bunch of mags and got kicked, I logg back in and I still had one crate in my hands and one in my back pack and low and behold two crates on the floor so I was ak 101 rich lol so try doing that on a server with high ping just keep dropping back packs full of crap and picking them up that’s my suggestion

Upvote 0
LoneSurviver

LoneSurviver

Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register