Discussion Dawnguard For Free??

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I'm posting this because i'd like to have DG but i don't have points but would really like to play it, so does anyone know of a way to get DG for free maybe like some USB method of some sort? If there is one then let me know & if there isn't one just tell me but don't spam/flame this thread. Just looking for simple answers.
o_O​

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
You could do the Download history glitch if you are still on the dashboard and know somebody who got one of the codes from bethesda's give away. Otherwise if you recover a friends a account and license transfer it, it could work.

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how to do that :o & didn't know there was such a glitch, the license transfer is also out because i don't know anyone else who plays skyrim. :/

Link

Reaction score
I don't know how to do that :eek: & didn't know there was such a glitch, the license transfer is also out because i don't know anyone else who plays skyrim. :/
Try asking people on the forums, i don't have it, but i'm sure some one would help. :smile:

HappyMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only way to get it free without mods is liscense transfer. if you have a friend who has dawngaurd or a guy you can trust and they haven't liscense transfered. you can download it for free.

tut:
1.recover your friends/persons account
2.go to account settings and scroll down until you see liscense transfer.
3.click on it and hit yes.
4.it will take you to the persons history and you download the things you they have onto your xbox.

Don't worry you wont get banned because they allow you to do it. Its basically coping and pasting pretty much. you can do it with everything downloaded like cod maps,dlc's,game memberships like battlefield premium my favorite,but i don't know about cod elite that might be a different way.

Movedfall890

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, are you still trying to get skyrim dlc's? I have every one of them. And, I'm looking for somebody that has some games they could trade.

se7enthsinbtrh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So iI havea small hdd
How much space dose it need before we try

Don't want you wasting a title transfer you know

stottyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, are you still trying to get skyrim dlc's? I have every one of them. And, I'm looking for somebody that has some games they could trade.
Hi am am looking for skyrim dlc for the 360 and i have lots of games to trade wud u plz messege me about this if ur intrestid

Link

Reaction score
Hi am am looking for skyrim dlc for the 360 and i have lots of games to trade wud u plz messege me about this if ur intrestid
You can get them all for free with a USB.

stottyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a usb but dont have a pc lol i have a samsung and my xbox thats it lol 
Can ppl do a account with juat the dlc on it using fusoin and then swap me lol cuz i rerley want lol

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can slap the DLCs on a USB and then transfer them to your HDD and they'll work.

Top Bottom