What's new

Discussion Data Packet Demodularisation through Process Inflection

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
I am still unsure as to give this tutorial, however at least a mention will suffice and propagation will possibly instill a tutorial based upon interest; basically as I guess most of you will not endeavour to comprehend the understanding of the title of this thread, this thread deals with packet drafting which is basically client server - "Host" manipulation:

Basically:

*Ability to alter the game (i.e. Position on Maps (Radar - Yes not just Motion Detection) , Team Colours, Active abilities, etc etc etc)

*Instead of hoping for the illucid Host and wasting your time Bridging (Not Required) a technique has made it possible to undermine the data which is mounted upon a data packet consequently sent and received by all the conglomerative interfaces; hence like an optical illusion to the unsuspecting opposition.

*Basically you have control of what happens within the game; a very intricate form of cheating applicable to most games available.

Note: Due towards the questionable legality of such actions it may be conceived that I am unable to print this tutorial in its wholesome, however, separation of topics would merely concern as issues of Network Security (e.g .............Link the articles a bit like an anti - intrusion document:wink:) alas interest must be sufficient as I have my reasons for posting such a thread as I hope to research upon certain aspects of Network Gaming
(I do not in anyway condone network intrusion).

Those who are interested could you please reply as I seek certain information in return and will not post this tutorial indirectly alas due to its complexity please understand that if you have no prior knowledge to infiltration especially topics posted above "Process Inflection" avoid this article.

Regards,

HPVC

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Ummm, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are referring to packet manipulation, only you put it into a fancy format with big words.

It's near-impossible since there are multiple keys generated on-the-fly, and there's no current way of obtaining them. Then you run into the problem of figuring out how the packets themselves are signed/encrypted. After that, each game will still have their own protections from data manipulation by having some sorta sanity check to see whether a certain something should have happened or not. Either way, it simply will not work on the xbox 360.

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Kurruppt said:
I don't to sound crude alas I believe that I specifically noted below "Understanding with emphasis upon prior knowledge".

*Two Words "Process Inflection" - As I said extremely complicated material which I must indeed state that I only expect between (0.5% to 1.0%) of the members upon hear to have the slightest knowlege of such a

0.5% - 1% of 53,000 members is 250 - 500 people or more which is a fairly big amount...

K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't to sound crude alas I believe that I specifically noted below "Understanding with emphasis upon prior knowledge".

*Two Words "Process Inflection" - As I said extremely complicated material which I must indeed state that I only expect between (0.5% to 1.0%) of the members upon hear to have the slightest knowlege of such a

I apologise as I was cut off; alas as I stated above a very difficult process however not impossible but upon the side of illegal where fortunately for myself the law is much more ignorant.
"After that, each game will still have their own protections from data manipulation" As you have prescribed is not an aspect taken into consideration upon this.

"Impossible" is just another word that hasn't been tried :smile:

To give more light upon this topic you are basically tricking Xbox Live Servers think: p2p GRUB with a consortment of varying hosts; yes difficult to understand which only redefines your statement as not imposssible to do alas I have witnessed (Chosen Carefully) this process.

The only Impossible thing is to Backtrace its like trying to find someone using Tor upon 100 different zombies each relaying separate data inconsistencies now that would be difficult.

I'll give you one thing although, this is next to impossible to do on PS3; Do you know why?

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
It honestly does not matter what you are looking at doing, nor what big fancy terms you can find. I'm not trying to put you down only for using complicated terms, but what I am trying to say is that any such data manipulation on the xbox 360 is currently impossible for the time being. I don't care what kind of big ideas you have for data packet manipulation, but I simply put that Microsoft's system is simple and foolproof: You cannot do any packet manipulation without somehow maintaining proper signatures.

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kurruppt said:
I'll give you one thing although, this is next to impossible to do on PS3; Do you know why?

And what relevance did this have?:thumbdown:

Packet manipulation seems like a good idea in theory, but there are just too many obstacles in the actual execution of the plan such as finding all the keys etc.

K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft Foolproof or just Fool (No offence towards Bill); Do you by any chance work for Microsoft? Honestly, Microsoft is anything but.... alas do you understand how a forensic investigator might obtain a certain individuals fingerprints; there are many methods that can be utilised just like obtaining a signature required to bypass or even more specifically: Bypassing a Bypass, Confusing yes it may be to some individuals however, as I have previously stated if enough interest is gathered I will make sure to provide certain information which will accommodate the prevailance of this process.
(Besides is it ethical for those within this community to cheat by means otherwise posted upon this website)

Indicative of the Stolen Gamertags that arise upon a daily basis per say Microsoft is Very Secure sure; the main difference between Xbox Live and Playstation Network Gaming is Encryption Xbox None in terms of Security whilst Playstation Accomodates PGP encryption technology which just provides a much greater challenge to those with subsided intentions.

*Note: Please Look up Process Inflection and then prove to me that this cannot be done; honestly if someone can forge a signature physically it has always been easier virtually right :smile:.

The relevance forged means that it is much more likely to execute this upon Xbox then PS3, however, providing an emphasis upon the distinguished levels of security that exist.

I do begin to wonder if I am to ever find someone who understands the distinction between theroetical and practical; theories have a certain motive which functions towards the realms of probable practicality.

P.s: Finding all the keys or opening the "Right" Doors there is a difference.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Kurruppt said:
the main difference between Xbox Live and Playstation Network Gaming is Encryption Xbox None in terms of Security whilst Playstation Accomodates PGP encryption technology which just provides a much greater challenge to those with subsided intentions.

The xbox 360 has plenty of encryption up it's *** already. EVERYTHING is encrypted and signed.

Kurruppt said:
honestly if someone can forge a signature physically it has always been easier virtually right :smile:.
Have you even researched digital signatures? Do you even know what they are? Have you researched RC4 encryption? How about RSA hashing algorithm used for digital signatures?
Impossible to even perform without the keys. Impossible to really crack in a decent amount of time, and since they're generated on-the-fly, there's no way to finally crack them and get to use it against Microsoft.

Kurruppt said:
P.s: Finding all the keys or opening the "Right" Doors there is a difference.

Trust us, we KNOW! However it doesn't matter because there AREN'T any "Right" doors. Microsoft's xbox 360 system has signatures up it's *** and THEN SOME! Everything that is even ran is signed with a 2048-bit private key that only Microsoft has, and then even then probably isn't available to most employees.

Simply improbably.

H

Head Tax

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This sounds interesting except it's already been shat on by some very knowledgeable people. If you're gonna post here again please do but please use normal language.

K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
I can endeavour to pose an assumption as you don't understand what process inflection really deals with; hence you invoke a stupid and ignorant ploy to re - enact a prehistoric carnivor alas to my better judjement I shall not resolve to benign taunts of ignorant aggression.

P.s: Honestly, do you really believe that if Vista, oh the glorious OS can be stolen that a few minor encrypted keys cannot, please you are pathetic......... Xbox has virtually no encryption in "COMPARISION" (Spelt in Caps so you can see it clearly I'm not sure if you understand alas you could always look up digital signatures in Google lol) as I said in comparison to PS3; honestly do you even attempt to read or are you completely and idiot; I congress towards the latter.

**You must work for Microsoft; lol
*Here is something you might understand: If you broke into someone's property would you need a key to leave the property?

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Kurruppt said:
I can also endeavour to pose an assumption as you don't understand what process inflection really deals with; hence you invoke a stupid and ignorant ploy to re - enact a prehistoric carnivor alas to my better judjement I shall not resolve to benign taunts of ignorant aggression.

P.s: Honestly, do you really believe that if Vista, oh the glorious OS can be stolen that a few minor encrypted keys cannot, please you are pathetic......... Xbox has virtually no encryption in "COMPARISION" (Spelt in Caps so you can see it clearly I'm not sure if you understand alas you could always look up digital signatures in Google lol) as I said in comparison to PS3; honestly do you even attempt to read or are you completely and idiot; I congress towards the latter.

**You must work for Microsoft; lol
*Here is something you might understand: If you broke into someone's property would you need a key to leave the property?

learn the security of the 360 to find out it is still damn near impossible. I don't care if you think otherwise, but it is.

K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
A fairly big amount, No not really when you compare it to the initial figure.

I understand that in most cases ignorance is bliss, however, in your specific case the following apply:
*Stupidity
*Jealousy
*Curiousity
*Stupidity - oh I must have repeated that
* Aggression - possible PMS "Not your day is it" hahaha
*Stupidity - oh damn keyboard

Look you know that I am right and you just cannot deal with it LAMO
Again no reply as if any connections with M$ exist

*Please do not reply anymore I gave you an option to see how this works you refused as above ^^ .

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guess what guys? Any replies that are off topic after this post here, any posts that are in ANY way a flame, ANY posts that even HINT at a personal attack. I mean ANY. WILL be infracted.

Kurruppt said:
Indicative of the Stolen Gamertags that arise upon a daily basis per say Microsoft is Very Secure sure; the main difference between Xbox Live and Playstation Network Gaming is Encryption Xbox None in terms of Security whilst Playstation Accomodates PGP encryption technology which just provides a much greater challenge to those with subsided intentions.

And fyi, this isnt done through packets, it is done by social engineering

K

Kurruppt

Reaction score
Sin$
I concur the majority of gamertags stolen are due towards social engineering, however; the majority of people caught stealing accounts are those who attempt to bewilder the ignorant Microsoft employees.
(My favourite: "Select Xbox 360 -> Xbox Live -> Game (Cause of concern) -<> reply: "Are you experiencing this issue on offline play or Online play" lol)

*Note: No implication is made here which can be interpreted as an attack in any matter; preceding comments indulge upon the replies left by the beligerant "Evidently" individuals above who should define and then redefine (As to repeat again) the meaning of what the word literature refers towards.

*P.s. I shall attempt to ask the admin if it is acceptable to post the tutorial upon here, however, if this is seen as unethical (Like every other thread on here!!) then you can Pm me for the relevant information that you will be redirected towards.

*Finally, the original purpose of this thread was to indeed make a lot of people delirious; although the intention being alternated from the valididity of the tutorial; I saw a similar discussion upon this website once before maybe in 07; alas the convergence of very (lets just say: Voided Individuals) blocked any progression upon this topic.

*There are people out there that can do this and have already done this; specifically "You drink water even though you can see that it is clear".

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register