Discussion Data Migration Kit, Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

azsazsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I did this thing for a free Data Migration Kit, it's sorta like a XSATA but for free, well anyway. If someone has done this I need help. When I call they always send me to the PDF Form thing and I decided what the hell, so I sent that in through Fax because Mail is way to slow. How many days should I wait before I get the thing, cus I don't want to wait forever, and I want to know if they call you to confirm that it is getting shipped or not. If anyone can help me with problem then awesome, I want to start modding as soon as possible because school is starting soon, and I want to do this before school starts.:?

A

AtomicBump

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Up to 6 weeks.

Unless it comes much sooner (Probably should) then your screwed.

Also DUH you have to do the form for the Transfer Cable.

The form helps to prevent what we're using it for LOL. Deters most noobs.

So once your ready to mod here are some suggestions:

1. DO NOT POST ABOUT GAYCON!
2. If you descover something new PLEASE WRITE A TUTORIAL WITH PICTURES FOR IT!
3. DO NOT ASK ABOUT .MAP MODDING, WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE TRUST ME YOU'LL KNOW!

Thanks!

X

xXAntibodyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i successfully ordered it over the phone the other day, the guy told me it would come in 2-3 weeks. How many times did you try to order it online? I only had to try 4 or 5 times until they let me order it over the phone. You just have to find the right person.

A

azsazsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lolz, I had to call them people 12 times, then I gave up and decided to put in the Form through Fax, and on the line asking for a second serial number I put, "None, I bought a 120 GB HDD". That's how I sent it in. LOL:thumbup:

N

nolifish

Reaction score
Sin$
I ordered mine last week and it was delivered in 3 days

A

AccommodatingAcorn

Reaction score
Sin$
got mine in three days and i called for my friends and a guy said to use the form and i just said "my friend got one over the phone from you people" then he lied his *** of and said there was some error with the thing but it might process the order. i got that guy to get me one though

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i got some really hard to understand arabic dude like the 5th time i called. he finially gave it to me and said 1-2 weeks.

but they should have given you a reference number to check on it with.

(i should be getting mine any day now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register