Solved Data Migration Cable Help!

• Thread starter Cralant
  • Start date
  • Views 379
C

Cralant

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I started modding my Gamertag and COD WAW saves a few months back, the game saves worked perfectly but the profile hacks never worked not sure if I was doing something wrong. Every time I tried to mod my gamerscore or my gamertag my xbox reported it as corrupted and I had to restore my account. I did this about 4 times until my migration cable gave out on me. What I mean by this is that whenever I start xplorer 360 I open up my hard drive, open partition 3 the as soon I click on content the software freezes, immediately I tried out using xport 360 but still it froze at the same spot although it works perfectly on my xbox. I later tried restarting my computer and random stuff like that still it did not work.
Eventually I left it now a few days ago I entered a lobby on MW2 and saw everyone in the enemy team had a modded gamertag this made me want to mod mine... so I just installed xport 360 opened up content and of course it freezes. I doubt it is my computer as since the first time it froze I have put windows 7 on my computer I have also tried it on 2 other computers and they both dot work. This is were I need your help please...

sorry for the bad English and grammar.

C

Cralant

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks for the help people xport and xplorer still dont work so i am using FATXplorer great prgram btw works amazing :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register